1k Celebration

Lake Louise

Reaction score
A few months ago, I joined SI, and months later, here I am celebrating over 1k posts. I got their soo quick, I didn`t even realize it until I was about 20 after lol.

And now, to the shoutouts of some members that should get some recognition just because I said so, and that`s that.

Pugz-Fellow Pistons fan, and a valuable member to SI.
TYO-Probably still celebrating the Sizers beating the Spurs tonight, there`s your shoutout lol.
AE-Definately a valuable member to SI. Ran the NFL Sim in orderly, professional fashion.
RipCity32-Another fellow Pistons fan, and a great GM of the NBA Sim League.
Rios15-Was in control of the NBA Pick `Em before I took it over. Plus, I like Alex Rios, so I have to give a shout for that lol.
Big Bid`ness-Pistons fan, and one of the great active members of SI.
.snowy-Started the thread of NBA Top 20, which has helped keep the section active and also fun to see others opinions and how you relate to theirs.
Giantmetfan07-Owner of the Cardinals in the NFL Sim, who I helped out by beating the Seahawks, your welcome lol.
elcheato-Buckeyes fan, Cavs fan, Browns fan, how many strikes can one person have against them?? haha jk, he`s a cool guy.
Super Mario-Great part of SI.
jarrod2323-Very respectable member of SI. He helps keep things in order.
Hova-Took back over as the NFL Sim GM, and has been managing it nicely. Also, I respect his loyalty to his teams.
Macken-Great active member, hopefully you feel better soon(if you are still sick).
Mapleleaf-A bit of an oddball at times, but in all, he is a cool guy and is very loyal to his teams as well.
Zigzag-What to say, what to say?? Well, he`s active, and he has a dancing cat as an avatar, that`s original lol.
kdogg10-Likes MSU, but that`s fine because they are Michigans little brother. He does know his college sports though, very cool guy.
Frontpage Stardom-Likes to edit his roster after sims, so when I come to do it, it`s already been done lol.
Cheif Wahoo-Big hockey fan, and a nice active member in the NHL discussions.
Palmer9Ryan2-Got me to join SI, and is a great loyal fan to his Bengals & Bucs. More loyal than I even know.
JoshHoward5-Fan of Texas, which is my 2nd favorite college team, and also has a good taste in music.
YeZZiR-Where`s my Derrick Brooks sig??
Yankees2772-Active member, but needs to start losing games in NFL Sim.
dez-Very active and a cool guy as well.
Mexi-Biggest NBA fan on here....by far. Sadly, he is a Lakers fan as well, lol jk. Lakers aren`t bad.
Dice-J-Good, active member.
Instant Classic-Hasn`t been that active lately, or maybe i just haven`t seen him on when i`m on.
Hoffa-Comes and goes, and will be on soon hopefully to discuss his reaction to the TO dispute in Dallas.
Baggino-Pretty cool guy, and also a fan of How I Met Your Mother, which is one of my favorite shows.
AirForceFlash_3-I hope you come back soon man.
bks-Active member, and needs to get Jones-Drew injured somehow so Westbrook can get back on top.​

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man and thanks for the shout.
And it's not too late MAckem.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grats, how long did all that shat take lol.
Thanks though, and glad to be first :p

Yea Macken do a 1k too.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Thanks for the shout. I forgot to do mine too, lol. That was 300 some posts ago.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Grats, how long did all that shat take lol.
Thanks though, and glad to be first :p

Yea Macken do a 1k too.
It took waaaay too long. I`m starting to realize just why I like writing soo much. I write gosh darn books for every response lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats on the 1K, and I too, think you have many strikes on you with the teams you root for :p

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout, and congrats on 1k!

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats man, thanks for the mention

HIMYM ftw

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
am i like that bad of a member that no1 has anything good to say about me in shoutouts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%