1,382 K Celebration

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, I remember getting 1 K a few weeks ago and the young one was getting one me to do a 1 k celebration and I never did - Well, I'm 382 posts late but here it goes.

I'm just going to do a quick few shoutouts to a couple of people.

Hova - Well, let me first say we've had our run-ins from time to time but I think that has progressed better than what it used to be. Lastly, being a Steelers fan I mean c'mon were going to have arguments from time to time me being a Bengals fan. I want to thank you for contributing a lot of time and effort not only into this board but the NFL sim league.

The Young One - Well, he's 15 yrs old and has just as girl problems as any of us. Just goes to show what taking sex-ed at a young age does.

Mexi - He's a diehard Lakers fan. How could you not like him?

Air Yeezy - Well, he's a college drunken student but he has just as many girl problems as young one does. He also wouldn't trade me Matt Ryan in the NFL sim league. Shame on you. We all have lady problems I know.

Zig Zag - Make sure it doesn't fall in her next time.

Jarrod2323
- Without your loyalty and contribution to this site it wouldn't be happening without you.

McCoy4heisman - I've known this feller since Kindergarten and I remember all the trouble you got me in. Next time don't climb on the fence and knock it over and let the wild dogs run around the playground making all of the kids run for their lives and screaming for help. Also, I'm sure you learned your lesson to never piss on the school again. He's also a all Michigan fan - Maybe your Lions will win one game next year and I'm sure the Buckeyes will continue to put the whoopin on your Wolverines. ;) Thanks for joining and contributing to this site. Also, I appreciate you not turning into a Start_Brennan, can't get much worse than that.

AE - Thanks for serving for our country. You also have put a ton of dedication to this site and the Sim league(s). You were the first to call me a bandwagon fan, just remember I don't forget. ;) Oh, that's right he is a Admin now and can ban me as fast as Jeff Gordon can go around Daytona. (Which is pretty quick)

Big Bid'ness - He's a Pistons fan - Can't get much worse. ;) He's always ready to diss you so be prepared. Don't be hating on my Ben-GAL next time. She's mine. Thanks for your dedication to this site.

MapleLeaf - I just don't know about you sometimes. I haven't quite figured you out yet. Why did your Chiefs have to steal one of our almost higher draft pick?

Frontpage Stardom
- He wouldn't trade me Michael Turner after he was real interested in Steve Smith. My team needs a little help here. Maybe just give me two wins at least??? I'm sure Commissioner Hova will let it slide. Get that Pilots license so I can get some free airline tickets.

Macken - Just joined recently it seems and has been one of the more active members and has contributed tremendously. Thanks for serving our country.

Pugz - You are right. Kobe Bryant is the best in the NBA currently. You've also put a lot time and effort into this site and it wouldn't be the same without you. Working 58 hours a week and still contributing as much as you do says something.

Giantmetfan07
- I'm not sure if I've gotten into more arguments with him or Hova. He's not a Steelers fan so I'm not sure why we had problems to begin with. ;) He knows too much about computers. That's probably why I get viruses continually after pissing him off several times. ;)

.dk92
- Too bad you aren't a little more active but I understand we all have a life outside of the internet. Thanks for making my awesome Palmer signatures.

YeZZiR - I'm not sure where this kid has been lately. Must still be on Christmas vacation. Your a Lakers fan so I really can't complain that much except for all that trash talking you do over AIM. Thanks for making me my Matt Ryan signature and contributing in the graphics a lot more. I think you said your GPA is a 3.8 or something. You NERD! j/k. I'm sorry a 3.8 just isn't good enough.

Elcheato - He talks trash to the Steelers fans so that makes it less of a duty for me. He's a Browns fan though. Not much better. Is what really saves him is that he's a Buckeyes fan. Thanks for taking care of Hova and any other Steelers fan who approaches.

Yankees2772 - You got your wish. BMX is a goner for now. He'll be back in a couple of months. Continue to practice your bowling and maybe we'll see each other on the PBA circuit someday. ;) By the way how's your ole pal Andris Biedrins doing??

JoshHoward5 - Watch out for this fella when he's drunk/stoned. He means business. Hopefully you continue to listen to that Country music. My Buckeyes were THAT close to beating your Longhorns - Too bad we choked for the second or so time.

Baggino
- Cinco Ocho>Ocho Cinco?? Give Cincinnati some love. Your talking about Terrell Owens, correct? j/k. Why did the Celtics have to beat the Lakers in the finals?? You made my life a lot better with that CS3 link. I was looking for photoshop for continuous hours. Thanks for your contribution to the site and try not take Zig Zag or Air Yeezy's advice.

Julius - I don't know you too well. I'm not sure if you changed names or just became active again or what but you seem pretty cool.

RipCity32 - Mr. Badass here. He's also a young'in and takes after the young one. He's had his tendency of lady problems too. Glad they could help each other out. He's one of the biggest Pistons fans here if not the biggest in my opinion. Either way you've helped this site out a lot. I don't think you'll be hating on the Lakers anytime soon. :lol: Lastly, gain some respect for your elders. ;)

dez - Your a very active member and has helped the site out in many ways.

Playmaker7 - Last seen: January 11, 2009 where are you??? Your a Lakers fan so I don't have anything negative to say. You have 20 some thousand posts and have contributed tremendously. Your also a very active member normally.

Bestkeptsecret13 - I haven't talked to you too much but I can see you've been here a long time and have contributed in many ways.

Kdogg10 - Well, your 14 yrs old. I hope you don't have as many girl problems as Rip and Young one do. I see you like all Detroit teams except NBA team. Smart man. Thanks for your contribution.

Super Mario - He's always hating on NASCAR - Therefore I really can't say much. Either way still a good member.

Alright, my hand is about to fall off so I'll have to end it here. If I missed anybody I truly apologize and I'll be sure to get you into the next shout! Thanks to everybody making my stay a good one here and hopefully I continue to gain respect from everybody that I've ticked off in the past.

Any type of slamming I did in this please don't take it seriously.

So much for a quick few shoutouts to a couple of people.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man on 1k man!

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats palmer i guess lol, and thanks for mention.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cinco Ocho > all Ocho Cinco's

congrats man, thanks for the shout

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gratz Palmer, thanks for the shout.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMAO i dont have girl problems i keep my chicks in line. I help out people with their problem. Congrats on 1k your a helluva a member.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats .. glad you decided to stick around this time..

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drunk JH5>The World

Also maybe you should learn to be hXc

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats on 1K, Go Buckeyes.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Congrats, and yes, those were some great times back at good `ol franklin. I blame the school for having a flimsy fence, and as for the peeing on the wall, wasn`t my fault the stupid recess aid wouldn`t let me go. I was a 5 yr old with a full bladder.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Congrats, and yes, those were some great times back at good `ol franklin. I blame the school for having a flimsy fence, and as for the peeing on the wall, wasn`t my fault the stupid recess aid wouldn`t let me go. I was a 5 yr old with a full bladder.
LOL

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol thanks for shoutout and congratulations.

Also, I think its because Im one of those people that likes to prove a point, even if the point is wrong, haha.

Good luck, I have a feelin you'll be here for a while.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Congratz and thanx for remembering me. Very nice stories for everyone.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I'm not always hating on Nascar..Lol

Gratz P9R2 tho.

.loggie

Reaction score
congrats palmer, good to see you've stuck around

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats, thanks for the shout-out.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grats man, but come April I'll be working 77 hours on night shift :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%