2018/19 NBA REGULAR SEASON

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
I've always liked Robin. Just a strong big who gets after it. He's my favorite twin.
Big facts

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knox with 26 and 15 tonight. Hopefully he does more of that. Frank also scored a bit tonight.

Paulius

Reaction score
Been thinking about the knicks and this summer

Really hard to see KD going there if they dont get anyone else tbh

Kyrie truly might stay, he seems happy

Jimmy prolly staying

KD Porzingis Knox, maybe Wall? Ehh

Dolan not giving a shit doesnt help

Want the knicks to come up asap but its not looking good

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah i'm not sure any big name person will want to go there. They'll just have to rely on development.

Paulius

Reaction score
Looks like we might get a nice xmas present w boogie coming back

Not sure if its a present though or a death sentence

We’ll see

Paulius

Reaction score
Tomorrow will be fun

AD playing at TD Garden
Wonder if fans gonna show some crazy love

Okc vs Jazz should be fun

And then Wades last game in Kobes land
Damn

Paulius

Reaction score
Wonder how Bulls will respond after the 56 point loss and team meeting

Zach said they got a lot off their chests

Fox and Buddy in town. Fun

Paulius

Reaction score
Rockets Pelicans interested in JR

Paulius

Reaction score
Also, nazr mohammed was walking to the tunnel, and no one recognized him. Hes with okcs staff now

So i screamed out yoo mohammed whats good and we fist bumped

Told him he was a true professional

Told fatass raymond the same just to be nice, he said thanks

Ppatt was right there signing shit but didnt even say anything to that elmo looking mf

Told PG “bruh you gotta sign Brodies jersey” , then later thought how dumb that prolly sounded. He signed it anyway haha but not a word from him

Zach gave me a nod when he was practicing corner 3s. Lauri is super tall

Russ saw me 3 times. Smirked once. Fuck that mf smh

Talked to OKCs reporter Lesley Mclaster or whayever her name is. Blonde lady. She told me good job for being clever with the hs jersey but said my best shot is to get russ to sign after the game. But i didnt even wait on that beta

Paulius

Reaction score
Some dumb ass shit that almost got me kicked out though smh

Waiting there for Russ to jog out the tunnel to get a high five, right

The way i was standing, there was a security cop to the right of me and a little to the front because he was in front of the rope or whatever you wanna call it

So me thinking russ gonna jog out, ima high five him and the rest of them and we’ll go to the seats

This motherfucker sprints the fuck out the tunnel, my hand hits his chest and my forearm almost knocks the security guard out. Nailed him right in the damn jaw. He was a dick too so i thought he’ll go after me. Told him it was an accident obviously, but it all happened so quick, this dude was holding his jaw for a few minutes haha

Anyway, those all the stories i got. It was fun. Debating if i should still sell the Laker ones or if i should go. We’ll see, its not till March

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dang that sounded like a fun time. I haven't ever had anyone sign anything at a game.

Met Dante Exum and Alec Burks in person at little events they had to do. Got their autograph but thats about it. Asked Burks if he was healthy (it was a few years back) 

And Jazz better come to play tonight. On a back to back and just got creamed by the Spurs. Nearly came back but dug too much of a hole.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulie Im glad you had a good time but you sound like a god damn groupie hahahaha

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I got Tiki and Ronde Barber's autographs when I was like 8 years old.  Those are the only autographs I've ever gotten.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sucks they have so many injuries. Another shooter is a fine pick up.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Some dumb ass shit that almost got me kicked out though smh

Waiting there for Russ to jog out the tunnel to get a high five, right

The way i was standing, there was a security cop to the right of me and a little to the front because he was in front of the rope or whatever you wanna call it

So me thinking russ gonna jog out, ima high five him and the rest of them and well go to the seats

This motherfucker sprints the fuck out the tunnel, my hand hits his chest and my forearm almost knocks the security guard out. Nailed him right in the damn jaw. He was a dick too so i thought hell go after me. Told him it was an accident obviously, but it all happened so quick, this dude was holding his jaw for a few minutes haha

Anyway, those all the stories i got. It was fun. Debating if i should still sell the Laker ones or if i should go. Well see, its not till March
thats pretty cool

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Also, nazr mohammed was walking to the tunnel, and no one recognized him. Hes with okcs staff now

So i screamed out yoo mohammed whats good and we fist bumped

Told him he was a true professional

Told fatass raymond the same just to be nice, he said thanks

Ppatt was right there signing shit but didnt even say anything to that elmo looking mf

Told PG bruh you gotta sign Brodies jersey , then later thought how dumb that prolly sounded. He signed it anyway haha but not a word from him

Zach gave me a nod when he was practicing corner 3s. Lauri is super tall

Russ saw me 3 times. Smirked once. Fuck that mf smh

Talked to OKCs reporter Lesley Mclaster or whayever her name is. Blonde lady. She told me good job for being clever with the hs jersey but said my best shot is to get russ to sign after the game. But i didnt even wait on that beta
you hate russ now lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%