2018/19 NBA REGULAR SEASON

Paulius

Reaction score
Good to see i made you laugh with my comment

Come back tomorrow, ill have some other good content on here for you

Good to know i have a follower and a pure fan on here

I might be done for tonight though, so its okay if you log off and go to sleep. I dont expect you too though since im still online

Paulius

Reaction score
I just turned on the game and it hit me

Like they really went out and suspended Green over an atlercation?

Something real had to have happened for them to actually suspend him like come on

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
I just turned on the game and it hit me
Like they really went out and suspended Green over an atlercation?
Something real had to have happened for them to actually suspend him like come on
he called him a bitch

And you know it was multiple times

Cant do that and not get in trouble when its a member of your own team

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently even klay got involved. Draymond crossed the line

And kerr had enough. Draymond is wreckless and never gets disaplined

Kicking groins
Last season threw the ball at the ref

He literally cost them a title

Kerr had enough

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
he called him a bitch

Bro, what

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Apparently even klay got involved. Draymond crossed the line

And kerr had enough. Draymond is wreckless and never gets disaplined

Kicking groins
Last season threw the ball at the ref

He literally cost them a title

Kerr had enough
Wreckless?

The most hard working player took one meaningless game into his own hands(which rarely happens) and its the end of the world? They still had OT anyway

KD bitching pissed him off

You’re going too far man. Lets discipline him with a one game suspension? Thats stupid af

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't repeatedly call a teammate a bitch and not get punished

He wasn't just saying it. You know how animated Draymond gets

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is nothing anyways lol

Whole league has known for a while that KD is leaving

It's not a secret

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
he called him a bitch

We don't say the b word anymore.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was on that after a gender communication class for like two months but Im back on my bullshit

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When paulius tries to guard me

https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/status/1062530344568578053?s=09

Paulius

Reaction score
By now, everyone knows how this all started. I talked to multiple sources — in the locker room, the front office and to adjacent parties — to find out what happened and what happens next. The drama didn’t begin until the end of regulation against the Clippers on Monday. That’s when Durant barked at Green for not getting him the ball in the final seconds. The two-time Finals MVP pounded the chair in frustration as he chided the team’s leading assist man.

Green took exception to how Durant addressed him. The exact dialogue couldn’t be recounted as it was said, but it began with Green immediately firing back.

Who the fuck you talking to?

According to multiple sources, Green then went on to make it clear he’s been making plays for years. He reminded Durant the Warriors were winning before Durant showed up so he wouldn’t stand for Durant talking to him as if he were a scrub.
Green accused Durant of making the whole season about him even though he was going to leave after this season. Green let out his frustrations about how Durant has handled free agency — keeping his options open and keeping the story alive, consuming the Warriors and their season with talk of what Durant will do next.

That’s the mild version. The original version included Green calling Durant a “bitch” several times.

Lmfao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hit him with the "i am your OG you will respect me"

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
By now, everyone knows how this all started. I talked to multiple sources in the locker room, the front office and to adjacent parties to find out what happened and what happens next. The drama didnt begin until the end of regulation against the Clippers on Monday. Thats when Durant barked at Green for not getting him the ball in the final seconds. The two-time Finals MVP pounded the chair in frustration as he chided the teams leading assist man.

Green took exception to how Durant addressed him. The exact dialogue couldnt be recounted as it was said, but it began with Green immediately firing back.

According to multiple sources, Green then went on to make it clear hes been making plays for years. He reminded Durant the Warriors were winning before Durant showed up so he wouldnt stand for Durant talking to him as if he were a scrub.
Green accused Durant of making the whole season about him even though he was going to leave after this season. Green let out his frustrations about how Durant has handled free agency keeping his options open and keeping the story alive, consuming the Warriors and their season with talk of what Durant will do next.

Thats the mild version. The original version included Green calling Durant a bitch several times.

Lmfao
Green was the one that recruited his ass.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Do KD shoes still sell? Actually a serious question
I'm not sure. I don't see just regular joe's wearing them but a ton of NBA players wear his shoes still.

Paulius said:
By now, everyone knows how this all started. I talked to multiple sources — in the locker room, the front office and to adjacent parties — to find out what happened and what happens next. The drama didn’t begin until the end of regulation against the Clippers on Monday. That’s when Durant barked at Green for not getting him the ball in the final seconds. The two-time Finals MVP pounded the chair in frustration as he chided the team’s leading assist man.

Green took exception to how Durant addressed him. The exact dialogue couldn’t be recounted as it was said, but it began with Green immediately firing back.

According to multiple sources, Green then went on to make it clear he’s been making plays for years. He reminded Durant the Warriors were winning before Durant showed up so he wouldn’t stand for Durant talking to him as if he were a scrub.
Green accused Durant of making the whole season about him even though he was going to leave after this season. Green let out his frustrations about how Durant has handled free agency — keeping his options open and keeping the story alive, consuming the Warriors and their season with talk of what Durant will do next.

That’s the mild version. The original version included Green calling Durant a “bitch” several times.

Lmfao
Yeah everyone knows it wasn't because he called KD a b****. It was him going after him saying 'we won before you were here, we don't need you. You got your rings, so leave already you little b****.

Which is spot on but not something you should really bring up haha.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ben/jj/jimmy/wilson/embiid

they gotta trade fultz before he has no value

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%