#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/961768191595827200

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Outstanding news. Flip has been given a ton of credit for getting Foles ready to take over for Wentz. This move makes it more likely Keenum and Teddy move on. Fully expect Foles trade speculation to pick up, but it’s also worth nothing Flip worked with Bradford in Philly in 2016.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
Outstanding news. Flip has been given a ton of credit for getting Foles ready to take over for Wentz. This move makes it more likely Keenum and Teddy move on. Fully expect Foles trade speculation to pick up, but it’s also worth nothing Flip worked with Bradford in Philly in 2016.
I'm not sure how much you should read into that. They were only together for the preseason.

I think he'll be good though. He has a great track record of getting the most out of QBs. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I'm not sure how much you should read into that. They were only together for the preseason.

I think he'll be good though. He has a great track record of getting the most out of QBs. 

The point is there's a familiarity and honestly, I'd be okay with Bradford being the plan if the Vikings were confident the knee issue is gone and the price is right.  Bradford dicing up the Saints in week 1 might be the best game by Vikings QB I've ever seen.  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%