(1) Warriors - Cavaliers (1)

Who wins?

• Total voters

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
For the Cavs to win they either need to win 4/5 against the best team in NBA history record wise, or win a Game 7 on the road. Which of those do you guys think happens?

Paulius

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
For the Cavs to win they either need to win 4/5 against the best team in NBA history record wise, or win a Game 7 on the road. Which of those do you guys think happens?
Idk you tell me

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Idk you tell me

You told me I was crazy after saying the Cavs had a chance after 0-2, because I was being rational

Paulius

Reaction score
buzzy said:

You told me I was crazy after saying the Cavs had a chance after 0-2, because I was being rational
I apologize. Didnt expect curry "the mvp" to be this bad while lebron and kyrie be this good. Of course shout out to the refs too but other than that, i kinda want lebron n the cavs to win now cuz at the moment, i hate curry and the warriors even more and it be hilarious to remember this team in 20 years being a chicagoan, as the team that beat my bulls record but choked in the finals in a hilarious fashion. This just wouldnt touch the 96 bulls whatsoever and thats important to me. Still think warriors will win bc the nba just did this for ratings, and more money but we will see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%