Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i dont have nwo #1 because they jumped the shark big time. dx for the most part stayed the same
PG-era DX comebacks ruined DX for me hahaha

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I hate when they have the legends come out and promote WWE network hahaha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I hate when they have the legends come out and promote WWE network hahaha
hbk had a mouth full of chew lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They are trying their best to make Strowman seem like a heel in all this lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BradWardFight/status/1036820603628449793?s=19

caption is funny but this really happened?!

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
https://twitter.com/BradWardFight/status/1036820603628449793?s=19

caption is funny but this really happened?!
Yea Maverick is the new manager for AOP, creative!!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i watched exactly 2 minutes lol. shawns crooked eye scared me to sleep

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Mixed Match Challenge Season 2 Announced, Teams Revealed

WWE Mixed Match Challenge: Season 2
WWE is bringing back Mixed Match Challenge. On Tuesday, the company made the news official as the second season of the series was revealed in a video that was presented by Cathy Kelley.
The series will feature 10 teams with female and male WWE Superstars going against each other in a tournament format. Fans will be able to watch Superstars compete in a round robin-style Mixed Tag Team Elimination Tournament in which all teams will face each other. Last year’s tournament had the Superstars compete to win $100,000 to support the charity of their choice.

The show airs live on Facebook after SmackDown goes off the air starting on September 18th at 10 PM ET/PT. The first season saw The Miz and Asuka defeat Charlotte Flair and Bobby Roode in the finals.
In this video, which you can watch below, she revealed the teams that will compete from the rosters of Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live. Those teams are listed as the following:

Team RAW
  • Braun Strowman & Alexa Bliss
  • Bobby Lashley & Sasha Banks
  • Finn Balor & Bayley
  • Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox
  • Kevin Owens & Natalya.
Team SmackDown Live
  • The Miz & Asuka
  • Jimmy Uso & Naomi
  • Rusev & Lana
  • WWE Champion AJ Styles & SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
  • R-Truth & Carmella.
Can't get anymore random than Mahal and Fox lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Report: Daniel Bryan Signs New WWE Contract

After months of deliberations, Daniel Bryan has signed a new contract with WWE, according to this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The length of the deal is not yet known, but he won’t be wrestling anywhere besides WWE in 2019.
“Bryan just signed his new contract, so they’ve agreed on terms,” Meltzer wrote. “As of 9/3 it was not official since WWE hadn’t signed it, but that’s a formality and it should be official very soon if not this week.”
Daniel Bryan in WWE
Bryan’s last contract with WWE was signed in 2012 and was believed to expire sometime this month. WWE contracts often have clauses which extend contracts if a performer is injured for a considerable amount of time, however. Such was the case with Rey Mysterio the last time he was with WWE full-time.
“Daniel Bryan signed his contract in the last couple of days,” Dave Meltzer said last night “As of Monday it was not official because WWE had not yet signed it but that is a formality and it probably will be executed, if it isn’t already, any day now. Yeah, he’s signed. It’s been a given for a while.”

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/WWEMaverick/status/1037708326581231616?s=19

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Renee Young Joins Raw Commentary Team Full-Time

Renee Young is now a full-time member of the Monday Night Raw broadcast team. After calling two episodes earlier this summer, Young has been named as a permanent replacement for Jonathan Coachman at the booth.
Young will be Raw’s first female broadcaster to work the announce booth on a full-time basis. Jonathan Coachman has been removed from the Raw team and will now work the pay-per-view Kickoff panels.

Renee Young commented on the news, “I am so so so insanely excited about this! To be the first woman to take over that chair that so many amazingly talented voices and personalities have sat in before me! Thank you to Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, TripleH, Michael Cole, Corey Graves and MANY others.”
Coachman, meanwhile, offered sincere congratulations to Renee.

A sincere congratulations to @ReneeYoungWWE for a much deserved move to the table on Raw. To be part of a team means understanding your strengths and using them to help the team grow. I have always embraced with positivity any role asked of me. That will not change.
— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) September 10, 2018
WWE’s Announcement
“Starting tonight, Renee Young will join Michael Cole and Corey Graves each week on Raw,” WWE’s press release states. “Young started with WWE in 2012 and has served as a backstage interviewer and commentator on Raw, SmackDown Live and NXT. She is currently part of the Mae Young Classic commentary team on WWE Network. Prior to WWE, Young worked at The Score Television Network in Canada, building her reputation by co-hosting WWE Aftermath and interviewing high-caliber talent such as The Rolling Stones on other programming.”
Young was a popular host of “Aftermath” on the Score in Canada from 2009-2012. The show continues to exist as a post-WWE show on Sportsnet 360. Young was then hired by WWE in 2012 and has worked commentary previously for NXT and WWE Superstars.

brett05

Reaction score
eh, she doesn't add anything for me, but I get it, ya need a female on the team for the Evolution to increase credibility.  The only females that entertain me with their mic skills still wrestle (Bliss, Flair, Lynch) 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What I dont get is why graves does both raw and smackdown. Why not stick him to one and just have coach be a heel on the other

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
What I dont get is why graves does both raw and smackdown. Why not stick him to one and just have coach be a heel on the other
he needs to just be on SD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%