Reaction score
Meanwhile in the WWE Universe

NSFW

https://twitter.com/ScarfaceXIV/status/1118530837237125120

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

After the internet mocked them for a week, WWE has renamed Viking Experience to "Viking Raiders"
Somebody must be an Oakland and Minnesota fan, this is just as bad lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
God damn they done turn Bray into Mr. Rogers lmao
the stuffed animals is dumb but this is kinda cool. idk how long this version will last tho lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Received Pressure From Stockholders & Sponsors To Drop Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House

WWE received pressure from some very important people to ditch the Firefly Fun House before it even had a chance to develop. Apparently, the idea of a cult leader for children wasn’t too inviting for certain stockholders and sponsors. However, WWE replaying the segment on SmackDown Live seemed to indicate that they are actually following through with their plans for Wyatt.
Dont know if this is true but

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hope that is true and they said fuck you. thats a great sign. i like the gimmick right now. hope it sticks and gets more twisted. they changed him up and he's fresh again

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Dean Malenko Quits WWE After 8 Years as a Backstage Agent

As reported by Sports Illustrated, former WCW star Dean Malenko has left his WWE backstage role. For the past eight years, Dean has worked as an agent, mostly focusing on tag matches. His prolific career as a technical wrestler was no doubt an asset for any superstar who wanted to compete at a level beyond WWE’s standard fare.

In his wrestling career, Dean was known as the “Man of 1000 Holds.” That nickname would be forever remembered as the fodder for one of Chris Jericho’s most infamous segments, where he read off a printed list of all 1,004 holds he knew. A second-generation performer, Dean had runs in all three major North American promotions in the 1990s.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
brock supposedly told dana hes done with mma

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose is set to return to the indies as Jon Moxley sometime in June

Ambrose released his first post-WWE promo as Moxley earlier this week, just minutes after his WWE contract officially expired, making him a free agent. Ambrose reportedly has bookings lined up with a number of different promotions, and those will be announced soon.

There's no word yet on how much Ambrose will be making on the indies, but it should be very lucrative for him as he will be able to command several thousand dollars per match, do meet and greets for more, if he wants, and have almost complete control over everything while working as much or as little as he wants.

Ambrose is now free to work for whoever he wants as there is not a non-compete clause with WWE. It's believed that Ambrose wants a deal where he's completely in control of his character and what he's able to do.

There's obvious speculation on a possible deal with All Elite Wrestling or New Japan Pro Wrestling, but there's no word yet on if he's talking with either promotion. The Observer speculated that WWE gave Ambrose a strong send-off because they believe he will be back at some point, which they might not do if they thought he was going to AEW or NJPW. WWE kept offering more money to Ambrose to try and get him to re-sign, but he kept turning their offers down, to the point that they realized he was determined to leave and there was nothing they could do to stop him.

the promo he did was epic too

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vinny Mac's XFL will be on  ESPN, ABC, Fox Sports and FS1. He's getting more fox money and that Disney Money lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Vince McMahon announces the WILD CARD RULE.
Kofi, Roman, and DB have have wild cards allowing them to appear in both show.
Vince will hand out 3 Wild Cards soon to raw talent allowing them to appear on both shows as well.

So basically the superstar shake up was for nothing smh.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so reys son is definitely gonna be a wwe guy in a few years.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Vince McMahon Talks Early Sexual Experiences With His Cousin

Vince McMahon went through a lot as a child. He might not want to talk about it much now, but in 2001 he spilled it all out for Playboy Magazine.
The WWE owner sat down with the famous mature magazine and he was very candid about every response he gave. It’s hard to imagine that he was kayfabing anything he said because the stories he had from his past wouldn’t be the kind of thing you would want to make up.

When asked about his early sexual experiences, Vince McMahon said that in the first grade his stepbrother and his “girlfriends” took little Vince to a movie. This resulted in the first time he remembers having an “initiation into sex.”
That was at a very young age. I remembered, probably in the first grade, being invited to a matinee film with my stepbrother and his girlfriends, and I remember them playing with me. Playing with my penis, and giggling. I thought that was pretty cool. That was my initiation into sex. At that age you don’t necessarily achieve an erection, but it was cool.

His early experiences didn’t stop at the movie theater. Because there was also a girl around his own age at the time who was “in essence” his cousin. McMahon said that this girl later married his stepfather as well, the same man who abused Vince McMahon. During that same interview Vince said it was a shame his stepfather died before he could kill him.
The rest of what he had to say about his cousin is rather graphic, but suffice it to say he ended up naked in the woods with his cousin.
At around the same time there was a girl my age who was, in essence, my cousin. Later in life she actually wound up marrying that asshole Leo Lupton, my stepfather! Boy, this sounds like Tobacco Road. Anyway, I remember the two of us being so curious about each other’s bodies but not knowing what the hell to do. We would go into the woods and get naked together. It felt good. And for some reason I wanted to put crushed leaves into her. Don’t know why, but I remember that. I don’t remember the first time I had intercourse, believe it or not.

Ah how i remember hearing this story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%