2008 Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Chargers over Colts. Last year the Chargers took them out with LT out and Rivers hurt as well. I think history repeats itself with those two both in and fully healthy. 4 strait wins, 3 of which being blow outs, make it 5 strait after round 1.
I called it ;)

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sproles is the colts executioner

sproles from this nationally televized performance might have just got himself a locked big contract this off-season since he is a free agent

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes!
I would much rather play SD than Indy, Idc who we play out of MIA/SD.
:D

Chiefwahoo

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 AND DONE MR.MVP.GO CRY TO ARCHIE

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad the Colts got knocked out, playing Jim Sorgie against the Titans last year costing the Browns a playoff spot <_< This is what they get for resting there starters and being rusty.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
That chargers vs colts game was very good. I hope tomorrow the dolphins and ravens game is good.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
at least the Colts MADE the playoffs....

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As long as it's not a ManningBowl...this guy is happy.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Disappointed to say the least. The NFL post-season would turn out much better if the Falcons and the Colts advanced tonight. Hate to say it...but I'm not too thrilled about watching the Cardinals & Chargers (minus LT) move on.

Hoping for a much more favorable turnout tomorrow.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
As long as it's not a ManningBowl...this guy is happy.
You can say that again.

Also, there goes the all road teams winning. I`m glad that the Cardinals and Chargers won, but it would`ve been nice to see the Falcons make it farther than 1 and done. Hopefully Ravens & Eagles come through. I mean Dolphins are a nice story this year, but they have quite the matchup against a defense that has renewed it`s top calibur ability.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S. Colts AND Falcons lose.

Now the team I wanted to win it all is out after the first round and then my brother is going to the superbowl this year and I wanted his team (colts) to make it and they didn't. How disappointing. Now at this damn point come on Ravens take it all. If they lose then idk wtf to say.

Michael Turner sucked yesterday and then the Falcons needed a stop on defense and couldn't get it. That was a hard one to see.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just give Ed Reed the "Defensive Player of All-Time" award right now.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Just give Ed Reed the "Defensive Player of All-Time" award right now.
I know right?? lol the guy is amazing. When I saw it was going to be picked off, I said Ed Reeds got this one, and low-and-behold theres Reed running with it.

Also, I cant remember who, but someone on Batimore had a nice hit on a Dolphins player on Reeds 57-yard return for a TD.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wtf Ted Ginn?
I actually have to apologize to Ted Ginn. I never thought Ginn would be anything more than a return man in the NFL. Throughout the season, Ginn has actually made some serious strides toward being a reliable starting WR in this league. Made some clutch grabs today...doesn't have sexy stats...but still a nice factor for the Dolphins.

The Ravens are just putting some solid pressure on Pennington and it's killing Miami.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Yeah but if Ginn didn't fumble that ball and recover it. He could've gotten at least a 1st down and that would've lead to a touchdown or a field goal.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Looks like the matchup to watch right now is Desean Jackson v. Vikings Punt Coverage

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
as much as I like the Vikings I think it might be best if Philly wins so Carolina can end up playing against Arizona

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Peterson keeping the Vikes in this one, and Griffin just picked off McNabb. Vikes down 16-14.

Also, that was quite the hit Clemons did on Jackson when Asante ran back the pick for a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%