Top Minor League Prospects

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Which minor league prospects that have yet to play in the minor leagues do you think will make the biggest impact over the next couple years?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I follow much of what the Red Sox do so I'll lead this off by saying a couple years from now, we're going to see Yoan Moncada, Rafael Devers, Henry Owens, and potentially Andrew Benintendi tear shit up. As far as my Reds are concerned, I'd say keep an eye on Peraza. He doesn't project to be a superstar but could be the next great super-utility guy.

catman

Reaction score
Byron Buxton and Jose Berrios are the hyped prospects for the Twins, but I think Jorge Polanco and Max Kepler will have more of an impact. Kohl Stewart and Mason Melotakis are arms that the Twins are bringing along slowly.

catman

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing what Seager can do for the Dodgers. They have cleared his path to a starting position this year and I hope he lives up to all of the buzz.

brett05

Reaction score
Carson Fulmer I think will have 25 wins by the end of 2018 in the bigs. Future TOR guy.

Hopesfail

Reaction score
The Dodgers have 2 of the best pitching prospects in baseball in Urias and De Leon, who could see some big league time this year if they pitch well enough or the Dodgers end up with a few injuries. Seager is the best prospect in all of baseball, and his time in the show at the end of the season last year showed why. The new front office has really done a good job of infusing a lot of really talented youth through trades and signing every Cuban ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%