2017 NFL Gameday Thread

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
The last time Kaepernick started 16 games, he was sacked 52 times. 

Flacco has never been sacked more than 48 times in a season in his career.

I don't give a shit about the Flacco/Kaep debate, but as a once avid RG3 supporter, I know that being a mobile QB does not necessarily make you any less prone to taking sacks.
ok Kap had a shitty line like flacco does but the niners coach didn't want Kap to run he want him to stay in the pocket.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Bid said:
And GMF didn't believe lol
I actually took the giants in the pick em. I realized the 0-5 giants with no receivers would somehow beat that Denver defense. It's actually extremely believable. Probably because football is so unpredictable.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Watch the Browns make Peyton Manning their highest ranking executive 

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I had Cooper in my lineup and last minute changed it. So pissed..

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Is it me or was Alex Smith's throwing motion a little wonky last night? Spotted him doing what looked like a Tebow-esque windup on multiple throws.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I'm so sick of defenseless receiver rules. They're good in theory, and very much needed, but these fucking clowns don't even understand them so they never apply them correctly. Every time a defenseless receiver penalty should be called, they let it go. Every time a receiver is legally hit, they call the fucking penalty. Time to get rid of these rules and just hand out gargantuan fines for illegal hits. Sendejo's hit on Wallace was textbook and they called a penalty on him to negate a turnover. Fucking eh.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen such hype for a backup QB. If Hundley was on any other team he'd be just another replacement, but he's with the Packers so they have to act like he's a Hall of Famer already.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Delirium said:
I don't think I've ever seen such hype for a backup QB. If Hundley was on any other team he'd be just another replacement, but he's with the Packers so they have to act like he's a Hall of Famer already.
Garrapolo

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson, 6 rushes for 10 yards

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Garrapolo
I really don't even think he was hyped up this much. And whatever hype surrounded him, it was more reasonable.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Delirium said:
I really don't even think he was hyped up this much. And whatever hype surrounded him, it was more reasonable.
It was for sure more reasonable, but garoppolo is probably the most hyped up backup qb in a long time. people equate him sitting on the bench to being able to become the next aaron rodgers. I don't think he'll be that good, but he imo he can be a really good qb in the league

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson, 8 rushes for 11 yards against the worst rushing defense in the NFL

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Completely ignoring when he plays well and trashing him the second he has a bad game. That's the bware I know

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kizer pulled again, this time for Kessler lol

BNC

Reaction score
Blake Bortles out here forgetting who he is, he’ll back to being trash next game though

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joe Thomas just missed the first snap of his career

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a QB sheltered as much as Trubisky has been the last 3 weeks. The Bears refuse to let him play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%