Hey Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AstrosEnvy

Here to chat Baseball, Football & hopefully get in on some sim leagues soon.

The Future Pele

Big Baller/Shot Caller
Reaction score
Hey, for MLB Sim League, don't expect to be getting your team, (the Astros I'm guessing), anytime soon.

Street20

Street is the man
Reaction score
Why did you put your Die Hard Baseball avatar on here?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
glad to have you here..

keep checking up on the MLB Sim -- GM availability might be right around the corner.

though, I highly doubt my hometown Astros will be available -- sorry

(look at my sig to see why)

A

AstrosEnvy

glad to have you here..

keep checking up on the MLB Sim -- GM availability might be right around the corner.

though, I highly doubt my hometown Astros will be available -- sorry

(look at my sig to see why)
I saw your sig a few times & assumed your a major sim player who has a stranglehold on the Stros. NP...I have done the sim thing many times & havent always had the liberty of being Houston. I'm not the type that has to have his fav team in every game I play.

And to whoever is wondering...Diehardbaseball.com is my favorite place to chat baseball. I am very active over there & I carry their sigs with me every where I go. Usually I sig-advertise all Forums I enjoy & am very active in. Maybe soon enough I will add a Sportzinsomnia.net banner there also.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I saw your sig a few times & assumed your a major sim player who has a stranglehold on the Stros. NP...I have done the sim thing many times & havent always had the liberty of being Houston. I'm not the type that has to have his fav team in every game I play.

And to whoever is wondering...Diehardbaseball.com is my favorite place to chat baseball. I am very active over there & I carry their sigs with me every where I go. Usually I sig-advertise all Forums I enjoy & am very active in. Maybe soon enough I will add a Sportzinsomnia.net banner there also.
Well, you obviously sound very commited to posting on other sites..

I sincerely hope you have the same level of commitment here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%