Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cant believe he stole the Miz' moves tonight, low class

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's such a waste if they're going to have him in a tag match and not have him face the Miz. I don't care if it's rushed, it's been built up for years now.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah that's a money story, needs a full proper build to Summerslam this year, or Mania next year.

Honestly, let Miz get a World Title, then he consistently dodges Bryan for months, and then Bryan wins the rumble to earn the right to face Miz. That's a good story

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Nah that's a money story, needs a full proper build to Summerslam this year, or Mania next year.

Honestly, let Miz get a World Title, then he consistently dodges Bryan for months, and then Bryan wins the rumble to earn the right to face Miz. That's a good story
Well you're going to have to lose any expectations of a world title story that doesn't involve Roman for a long time. Unless you move Miz to Smackdown, which I think is unlikely. I'd think it's more likely that Bryan moves to Raw.

Also, it's hard to assume Bryan is going to be healthy at SS, or WM next year. I'd do it now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:

this is the money story that needs to happen

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Well you're going to have to lose any expectations of a world title story that doesn't involve Roman for a long time. Unless you move Miz to Smackdown, which I think is unlikely. I'd think it's more likely that Bryan moves to Raw.

Also, it's hard to assume Bryan is going to be healthy at SS, or WM next year. I'd do it now.
I think they'll keep Bryan on Smackdown with the impending and overdue move of Styles to Raw coming up. 

I also doubt Bryan will work a full time schedule, so hopefully that keeps him healthier. 

It should be noted that he has been cleared for a while now, the WWE is clearly only doing this because his contract was running out and he was obviously gonna Wrestle elsewhere, so maybe they'll still keep him in the mid-card

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm going to have so many emotions during Miz v. Bryan, I might not survive

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Word from cagesideseats is that Taker vs Cena won't be made official until the go home show of Raw in Atlanta. Weird they would wait that long to make it official.

Of course.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well it does make some sense, since the whole storyline is how John Cena is desperate for a match. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
steph reportedly wanted/wants finn to play an "empowered" gay man but trips was/is against it

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE ANNOUNCES FORMER INDIANAPOLIS COLT PAT MCAFEE JOINING BROADCAST TEAM

WWE announced today that Pat McAfee will be joining their broadcast team for the NXT Takeover: New Orleans Kickoff show.  On his social media, McAfee noted he had "signed" a WWE deal:

The official WWE announcement reads:

Indianapolis Colt-turned-comedian, radio host and podcaster extraordinaire Pat McAfee will join Charly Caruso and Sam Roberts on the NXT TakeOver: New Orleans Pre-Show panel Saturday, April 7, streaming live on WWE Network, on the eve of WrestleMania.

A former All-Pro punter who spent eight years in the NFL, McAfee is no stranger to the black-and-yellow brand. He served as a special guest ring announcer at an NXT Live Event in Indianapolis last month and even made his presence felt, helping Aleister Black defeat Adam Cole, with whom McAfee had traded barbs on social media.

The outspoken McAfee, a former recipient of the NFL’s “Walter Payton Man of the Year” award, currently hosts a Sirius XM radio show and “The Pat McAfee Show” podcast, as well as heads up Barstool Heartland, a branch of Barstool Sports. Known for his infectious energy and “Let’s go!” mantra, McAfee can be counted on to add unique insights to the Pre-Show panel.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
steph reportedly wanted/wants finn to play an "empowered" gay man but trips was/is against it
This cannot possibly be real, can it?!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Why am I just finding out now that Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss are tag teaming haha

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Daniel Bryan Medical Evaluation Showed “No Definite Evidence” of Prior Brain Injury

A doctor who evaluated Daniel Bryan for WWE says there were no conditions/factors shown in the results that should stop him from wrestling and “no definite evidence” of prior brain injury.

Neurosurgeon Dr. Robert Cantu — an expert in concussions who consults with teams for the NFL, NHL and NBA — told Newsweek he evaluated Bryan on February 26 and determined Daniel is “currently asymptomatic, has a normal detailed neurological and cognitive neuropsychological examination, normal EEG, and an MRI that showed no definite evidence of a prior brain injury.”

As we previously reported, Dr. Cantu was mentioned alongside three other noted concussion experts in the press release WWE sent out about Daniel getting medical clearance.
Cantu finished his statement saying, “It is my medical opinion that there is no absolute contraindication to his return to in-ring action in WWE.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%