2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
RN4L said:
Sounds minor, his last 10 day DL stint was short. Im thinking precautionary measures being taken here, to be certain he is right for the playoffs.
When your best pitcher goes on the DL at any point, nothing is minor.  Just hope he has a speedy recovery.

RN4L

Da Nation
Reaction score
Eh, he looked fine right off the last 10 day DL they just rushed him I think. Another 2 starts missed to be sure hes right. Hell be fine.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Crazy that Aaron Nola is actually from new orleans and went to LSU

Great last name

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CC stop hurting feelings pls.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
This is literally the definition of baiting
I bait the pitcher and the team, not someone's personality or personal profile and beliefs.

But you bait by taking what I say and only listening to certain things I say, not the whole thing.  #fakenews

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Hector Velazquez is just another guy you can't trust.  He's Brian Johnson 2.0.  Sure, his ERA is 2.77 but he has an FIP over 4.00.  Thank goodness he's only spot starting.  The one thing the guy does right is pitch anywhere, but he hasn't been top notch.  Hoping Steven Wright has a speedy recovery and comes back soon.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I don't get management. Why do we keep sending Workman to AAA? He's a great pitcher and way better than Brian Johnson.

Hope he's here to stay.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Yankees will get one game closer to us after today if we lose. Next we play the red hot Indians with Kluber on the mound tomorrow. If we don't get our act together and start hitting the damn ball then the Yankees start chipping away at our lead and could potentially get back in the race for the East. Better not let that happen.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mariners choke every year.  They get in the game, look like they're going to win and then fall out by the end of the season.  Still the longest postseason drought.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This Williamsport thing would be so much more interesting if they played on an actual little league field. 

It'd be completely unsafe, but fun nonetheless

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Mariners choke every year.  They get in the game, look like they're going to win and then fall out by the end of the season.  Still the longest postseason drought.

I agree. They're fans were acting like World Series champs back in May

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
.ptt81 said:

I agree. They're fans were acting like World Series champs back in May
They werent that good to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%