Posted Yesterday, 07:29 PM

Sawks look good, 3-for-4 w/RISP so far

GM of the SI FBB Sim League Denver Nugglets

#1462 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:10 PM

Yankees will be 5 back from us in no time.  They might even catch up.  We're blowing a game we should have easily won.  Got to the best pitcher in baseball but Porcello can't hold a lead.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#1463 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:11 PM

They have one of the two best rotations in baseball. If theirs doesnt do it for you, nobody elses will either.

It's good for the NL.  I'd still take the Cubs over the Dodgers if we're talking rotations.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#1464 OFFLINE   .ptt81

.ptt81

Legend

• 12,539 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 PM

Yankees will be 5 back from us in no time.  They might even catch up.  We're blowing a game we should have easily won.  Got to the best pitcher in baseball but Porcello can't hold a lead.

Relax. Yeah we didnt capitalize when we had the chance tonight, but youre jumping to conclusions off a few bad innings.

JBJ-12.03.13-PM.gif?b22247

WIN. DANCE. REPEAT.

#1465 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

Relax. Yeah we didnt capitalize when we had the chance tonight, but youre jumping to conclusions off a few bad innings.

I called it before today.  Indians win 3/4 against us.  They're on fire and our rotation is just in shambles right now.  We've basically got Price and no one else reliable.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#1466 OFFLINE   .ptt81

.ptt81

Legend

• 12,539 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:34 PM

I called it before today.  Indians win 3/4 against us.  They're on fire and our rotation is just in shambles right now.  We've basically got Price and no one else reliable.

Well to be honest a wake up call wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. Need to have some adversity this year.

WIN. DANCE. REPEAT.

#1467 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM

Well to be honest a wake up call wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. Need to have some adversity this year.

That much I'm agreed.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#1468 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:47 PM

One inning left, but it's over.  We have 11 hits in the game, usually you don't get more than 10 on most games.  We're outhitting the Indians and losing by 2 runs.  That's the worst when you outhit someone and lose.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#1469 OFFLINE   .ptt81

.ptt81

Legend

• 12,539 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Yeah tonight was bad. You can't have 11 LOB and expect to win in a close game.

WIN. DANCE. REPEAT.

#1470 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted Today, 12:11 AM

Yeah tonight was bad. You can't have 11 LOB and expect to win in a close game.

I still don't think we have a reliable rotation at all.  I don't even consider E-Rod reliable.  Only Sale and likely Price.  outside of those two, nothing's a given.  We've had great offense all year, that is what has carried us.

READ THE FINE PRINT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 28 user(s)

brett05, catman, .ptt81, bosoxlover12, BrewCrewFan, PWNdroia, Teagz, CameronCrazy06, RN4L, The Guid, Mexi, elcheato, .inf, BlackMamba, snipezo, JZsportswhiz, lilbravesfan22, Big Bid'Ness, Coach, GMF1991, Mr.Baller, BwareDWare94, Rios, Carson, RSH, BNC, Mudge, Hurricane Season

Social Media

Site Info