Cavs have had 'advanced talks' with Minnesota about Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brian Windhorst PDcavsinsider

According to league sources, the #Cavs and Timberwolves have had advanced talks involving a trade for Ramon Sessions.
twitter.com/pdcavsinsider

meh

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
delonte for sessions. i bet thats what it is. they then cut delonte and save money they wanted to save.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pretty much, I'm guessing we're trying to get something else in the deal as well which is why it hasn't been done yet.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Minny needs to get rid of some PGs...I think they should trade Rubio and see what they can get for him...but he might not be a bust, so I'd be happy as a Ramon Sessions fan if they traded him.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would be good for a contender to then sign Delonte in Pugz's scenario. Lakers? Heat?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if delonte gets cut hes worth more than the minimum. unless he wants to win and then look for a new contract.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if delonte gets cut hes worth more than the minimum. unless he wants to win and then look for a new contract.
Yeah, but I could see him taking a pay cut to play with Lebron or Kobe. Possibly even the Magic.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When Sessions and Miller were the top PG Free Agents like last year I think, I really wanted the Blazers to get Sessions...but alas they didn't. Which might of been a good thing, but who knows maybe Sessions would of ran the offense even better...we'll never know.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SpearsNBAYahoo

Cleveland trades Delonte West and Sebastian Telfair to Minnesota for Ramon Sessions, Ryan Hollins and a draft pick, a source told Y! Sports.
http://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why are the Timberwolves always trading for more and more guards? I wonder what the draft pick is.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're going to cut Delonte, and its a 2nd rounder.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bassy going back? lol. hollins can get up, but now that still stockpiles forwards for you guys and guards STILL for them.

/fail

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Minny is loooovvvvvinn the PGs lately.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delonte is gonna be cut, Telfair probably will be IRed, hes expiring thats why the Wolves wanted him back. And Varejao is the only Cavs center, Hollins should be an okay back up I hope.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just excited that Sessions will be getting more minutes..that guy can play. I guess since the Cavs couldn't get Lowry, they were still wanting to get something this offseason.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cavs said they were looking for someone to pair next to Mo in the back court, so Sessions should see heavy minutes at PG/SG.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Timberwolves will waive guard Delonte West, who they acquired in a trade with the Cavaliers on Monday night, according to sources.

Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports wrote the following on his Twitter page moments after the trade was officially completed, "Wolves will waive Delonte West, source tells Y! Sports."

Cleveland acquired Ramon Sessions, Ryan Hollins and a second round pick in 2013 from Minnesota in exchange for West and Sebastian Telfair.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Minny is loooovvvvvinn the PGs lately.
Johnny Flynn is going to miss 3-4 months with hip surgery
stockpiling on the PG's comes in handy sometimes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%