Photo
- - - - -

Important File Announcement (Poll)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Potential File Reboot (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we reboot the file to the current day?

1. No, I like the file the way it is and I'm not interested in restarting again (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Yes, I don't like the file and would be interested in restarting in the current season (21 votes [87.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?

• Global Moderator
  • 44,204 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:51 AM

Hello league, we have come to a crossroads and myself, donkey, and cloud have discussed amongst ourselves the direction for our league and potential issues facing it. Let me first off say that we are going to decide the future of our league as a democracy and not as a dictatorship -- at least when it comes to this ;)

When we created this file, we tried to do things a little differently to counteract some of the problems that we had come across in past leagues. With some things we were successful, and depending on how you view the most recent TC for the league, other things were definitely not a success. BSL has always prided itself, since transitioning away from tranny-lover cp3, on being a league that is very much in the deflated camp. My personal opinion on the current league is that it is far too inflated. I don’t really like what I see with how the league has turned out, albeit early in the life cycle, and I have made my feelings known with donkey on this.

We are asking the league as a whole what their opinions are on this. It will basically come down to one giant question – are you good with the league or would you be open to a potential restart? Yes, bring on the boos since we have just undertaken a restart and things have not gone quite as we had imagined with some of the changes that were made in player creation (depending on how you look at it) and the first draft being stocked with talent that was exceedingly good, to name a few. In a proposed restart, we would start in the current league (with all the player movement in free agency and draft picks on their current teams with future pick situations intact, a la LeBron would be on the Lakers). To do this, it would take donkey and myself a solid week to make sure that all kinks are worked out of the file and ready to go. We understand that this may not be appealing to everyone, but we wanted to let the league in on discussions so that their voices could be heard. For me personally, I don’t see myself putting in a ton of time with a league that is quite a bit more inflated than what we have grown accustomed to.

tldr; Are you interested in restarting or are you fully on board with how things are currently heading into the next season?

If we are to make any changes, a 2/3 league vote will be needed (21/29 votes)

MSo0sT2.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   br00ks

br00ks

Do you like fish sticks?

• Commisioners
  • 25,569 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:48 PM

Let's see that new file baby

#3 OFFLINE   G9.

G9.

Legend

• Members
  • 8,885 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

Let's see that new file baby

New Orleans Pelicans GM

Wall - Holiday - Warren - Davis - WCS

Beverly - Lamb - Bridges - Mahinimi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 25 user(s)

daddycool, ASVP Vic, PNDA, Godfather, br00ks, bosoxlover12, G9., glenbigbabydavis, Mentch, homestarunner93, BradS4President, BrewCrewFan, tyfreak, cavsfan817, Scott, mngopher35, Cloud 9, ZBO, dwightcoward, Donkey, RSH, JB1863, cutieboyIVO, Username, Greeme

Social Media

Site Info