2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
catman said:
The Yankees have always had the Twins number, but the Twins have made the post season a lot of times.  You don't get to the post season by being lucky or having a minor league roster.  You get there by playing as a team and not pointing fingers at each other when errors happen.  You get to the post season by picking each other up when you are down.  
As I said, I expect the Twins to win 85 games and be better next year, and the following year, and the following year.  They have some really good talent in their minor leagues that just needs more playing time to show it.
I do agree that the Twins play as a team, which works to their advantage. With that being said, their talent is never deep enough.

I picked them for second wild card at the beginning of the season, but I did so knowing a 2017 Sano was in their lineup.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/TribeHotDogs/status/1010720370763161602?s=19

The King of Cleveland will soon have an entire section moshing

#BauersYear

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
What do you know? Red Sux lost to the Yankees. Please, let us salvage at least one game.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
interesting that pwn only posts when the sox lose, not when they shellac his yankees

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
interesting that pwn only posts when the sox lose, not when they shellac his yankees
Isnt it clear the Yankees are going to run away with the division?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I'm away, hard to post. Glad we beat them by a lot. We'll see what happens today, glad we got at least one win.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I don't think they will run away with it, but I still think they'll win it in the end.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Well they certainly ran away with this series. All the victories were lopsided but the Yankees came out on top twice. They definitely have our number.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You never want to see the Yankees do well but part of me is always amused when Price gets knocked around.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Well they certainly ran away with this series. All the victories were lopsided but the Yankees came out on top twice. They definitely have our number.
You talk about the Red Sox like theyre the orioles

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
he talks about the red sox like theyre the pre-2008 devil rays

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Red Sox may have lost to the Yankees, but they're still cruising. We are doing well enough to win the division. The Yankees are just as good and I just think they will outlast us. We will be the second best team in MLB behind the Yankees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%