Share Your Stadium Experience

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
So I'm going to the Mets home opener on Friday. First time I've ever been there for the Opener, and it got me thinking it would be great for members to share their experiences at games. Pictures of activities at the stadium, crowds, all that kinda stuff.

So I'll be sure to take some pictures, maybe even a few vines. Hopefully other people do the same. Would be great to see what some other stadiums are like since I've only been to a few.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF said:
So I'm going to the Mets home opener on Friday. First time I've ever been there for the Opener, and it got me thinking it would be great for members to share their experiences at games. Pictures of activities at the stadium, crowds, all that kinda stuff.

So I'll be sure to take some pictures, maybe even a few vines. Hopefully other people do the same. Would be great to see what some other stadiums are like since I've only been to a few.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Snack Shack at Citi has the best ballpark burgers known to man. I had the luxury of catching the Mets play in their new diggs the first week it was open. Hit up new Yankee Stadium as well. Love the new ballparks but also a little disappointed in the fact there is so much to do inside stadium walls that aren't actually watching the game. Call me od fashioned but I go to the park to watch the game. I get it tho, kids are happier on the playground or getting their face painted.

For me there's no better place on Earth than Great American Ballpark. Those who get the chance really need to take in a game there. Nothing better than on the Roverfront where the surrounding area is really nice and full of shit to do. The Reds do an outstanding job making it more about an overall experience and not just a 9 inning game. Ill have to post some photos Ive taken when I get home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%