Redskins trade for #2 pick

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jay Glazer
Major scoopage: Redskins have agreed to a trade w Rams for #2 pick of draft. Rams and Skins swap first rounders this yr w Rams also getting 2 future #1s and additional picks. Story coming on fox sports dot com
Adam Schefter
Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall pick in a trade first reported by @JayGlazer.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
And RG3 will now never realize his true potential.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cool the eagles defense will get to deal with RG3 for the next 15 years

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn the Rams just got the jackpot.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All that to trade up what, 4 spots?

The Redskins man...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently the Browns were willing to trade 3 firsts as well, although two of them would have came out of this current draft.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All that to trade up what, 4 spots?

The Redskins man...
Cleveland's offer was pretty close I guess to the Redskins but wasn't enough. probably off by one pick or some shit

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope RG3 pounds the Rams up the ass for the next decade, should have traded him to the AFC.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Some people are saying that RGIII will be perfect for shanahan's offense and the Redskins are reported to still go after Manning.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
If RG3 turns out to be the QB we all think, then theres no overpaying. Elite QBs are worth the brinks truck and the franchise.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If RG3 turns out to be the QB we all think, then theres no overpaying. Elite QBs are worth the brinks truck and the franchise.
The Skins should have gotten RG1 and RG2 also in the trade.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
At least we'll get to see his athleticism when he's running all over the field after the pocket collapses every play :iono:

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Wow, 3 first round picks is a lot. Hopefully he reaches his potential which I think he will with the right coaching staff.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Washington doesn't have the right coaching staff.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am perfectly okay with this. If RG3 is what the coaching staff thinks he is, and we start winning games with him, nobody is going to remember or care what we gave up to get him. I believe the Giants gave up quite a bit to get Eli, but I'm pretty sure the fans couldn't care less about that now.

I have all the confidence in the world in Shanny and Allen. They worked wonders with last years draft class. More than doubling up our total picks by the time the draft was over, and picked up some quality players in the late rounds. 6 players that were taken in the 4th round or beyond saw significant playing time last season, and played well. If we can continue to work the late rounds like we did last year, we should continue to build some solid depth.

The foundation of this team is already in place, we just needed a QB... We've needed a QB for as long as I can remember. and now we have one (presumably). I might cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%