Top 10 Draft Rankings
1) Billy Cunningham - The much disputed #1 ranked player heading into the draft, Cunningham is coming off an incredible college career at UNC where he averaged 24.3 PPG and an insane 15.1 RPG. Cunningham has all the tools to become an elite scorer in the NBA, and is one of the best passers in the draft. There are some concerns about his athleticism, and scouts question whether or not his body and play style will translate to the NBA game. Regardless, he is unquestionably the most talented player in the draft.
2) Harold "Happy" Hairston - A power forward out of NYU, Hairston is probably the most polished player in the draft. Hairston was a stand out at this years draft games combine, and saw his stock rise perhaps the most of any player in the draft. Hairston is a well-rounded rebounder, defender and post scorer. He doesn't have the upside of some of the other top guys, but is the most likely to make an impact right away, and perhaps the safest pick in the draft.
3) Mathias Markussen - Much is unknown about the 7'3" center from Sweden. Scouts drool over his size and potential as a post presence. His size gives him a major advantage as a rebounder and his freakish length is enough to make anyone think twice about driving the paint. The big question with Mathias is how will his offensive game develop in the NBA. His poor handles will prevent him from ever becoming an elite scorer, but he could be a decent post scorer with good efficiency.
4) Yante Maten - The first of a number of stretch bigs in this years draft, Maten might have the highest upside of all of them. Boasting incredible range for his size, Matens release is said to be smooth and quick like a guard. His defensive game is also impressive and his athleticism allows him to make up for mistakes on the defensive end. He will need to add some muscle to his slender frame in order to hang with some of the more physical bigs in the league.
5) Dick Van Arsdale - Coming out of Indiana, Dick is the first guard to appear on this list. He is an impressive scorer and should be a plus rebounder at his position, averaging over 10 boards a game in college. Dick may have climbed on this list due to the drafts lack of depth at the backcourt positions, but he should be the first option for anyone looking for a high scoring guard.
6) Obi Enechionyia - The 6'10" center from Temple is another interesting stretch big from this years draft. While not as polished as Maten, Obi may have the highest upside of any of this years entrees. Some scouts think he is a candidate to bust, but he has the potential to be above average at almost every facet of the game.
7) Wade Baldwin IV - The second guard on the list and the highest rated point guard in the draft, Wade is entering the draft after a breakout year at Vanderbilt. He possesses superior shooting skills, and is probably the best ball handler in the draft. He doesn't have the upside of some of the previous names on the list, but could make an impact early in his career and should be an attractive option to anyone in need of a point guard.
8) B.J. Stith - Stith spent the first year of his college career playing for Virginia, but then transferred to Old Dominion where he broke out. He's still a bit raw but should be a starter in the NBA one day soon.
9) Cameron Oliver - Yet another sharpshooting big man, Oliver played for Nevada last year where he showed his ability to hit 3's and even showed promise as a shot blocker. Look for him to climb if some of the other stretch bigs go earlier than expected.
10) Simon Pursl - The Spainish born power forward shows plenty of potential and a unique skill set. He is somewhat of a risk but at just 19, will have plenty of time to find his role. He has perhaps the highest upside of all remaining players.
2038 Draft Rankings
Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:31 PM
Top 10 Draft Rankings
Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:42 PM
Good read. Definitely some reaches though.
Daniel Giddens for sure should be top 10.
COURTNEY RAMEY • TYLER HERRO • ADRIAN DANTLEY • KOSTAS ANTETOKOUNMPO • ALPHA KABA
Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:00 PM
Los Angeles Lakers GM
2029 BSL Champions
2030 BSL Champions
2031 BSL Champions
2032 BSL Champions
2042 BSL Champions
Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:13 PM
Next one should be better
2.5M. I can give you more if you add images next time
Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:21 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users