Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aubarn reminding everyone the best division in all of CFB is SEC West

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Miami slaughtering Notre Dame is payback for that awful Catholics vs Convicts 30 for 30

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man, Mississippi State is gonna fuck around and lose in regulation

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Its always really annoying when a notoriously pessimistic fan changes their tune the second their team becomes good

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been pretty optimistic about this Miami team all season despite the mediocre stretch in the middle of the season. I did think they'd lose to VT tho.

I usually only shit on the Bulls, and haven't given too many fucks about the Redskins because of Cousins.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's pessimism. Toledo has a great offense, and Rosier only had one real start under his belt at the time.

Hell, I'm still not a big believer in Rosier tbh

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Had the score been flipped in either of the last two games I'm sure you'd be in here verifying your "Miami sucks" take.

I'm just jabbing back. You gotta take an L every now and then.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I still dont think theyre a playoff caliber team. They were impressive tonight, but Dame looked REALLY bad. But I think Clemson rolls them in the ACC championship. Well talk then.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't disagree with that. They have a championship caliber front seven, but Rosier and Richt's bipolar play calling will probably be what ultimately holds them back.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The turnover chain is cool as fuck, but the coverage it's getting kind of pisses me off.

That shit is real, though.  It clearly motivates the hell out of those guys.  That +16 turnover margin is 2nd in the nation.

If Miami makes the playoff, I'm buying a turnover chain shirt.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2 weeks of how beat’able Bama is for Auburn is all Nick Saban needs to hype up his squad. Their DL getting pushed around last night was concerning but Fitzgerald’s mobility took away a lot of blitz packages.

Conference Championship week will be huge this year. I foresee the most controversial playoff top 4 going into bowl season.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm honestly pretty worried about this UVA game. Miami has looked mediocre has fuck in every non-primetime game this season. 

UVA is a well coached team with some talented and experienced players on defense... This is a trap game for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%