Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol, bosox gets negged!

PUGZ4ADMIN!!!

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dwill, what school do you go to that gives you the right to talk trash about what other people are doing with their lives?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
any typical dwill thread. lol. mild personal attacks and tons of neg repping of dwill. lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
coming soon: The New Jersey Thunder?

http://www.njbiz.com/article/20110509/NJBIZ01/110509897

The NBA Oklahoma City Thunder, with its Rumble the Bison mascot, has made inquiries about a possible move to the Prudential Center when the Nets move to Brooklyn.

A move would come as a jolt for Thunder fans. Team Chairman Clay Bennett, an Oklahoma City businessman, bought the Seattle SuperSonics in 2006, then confirmed the suspicions of many Sonics fans by relocating the team to the Sooner State in 2008. Bennett cited a need for a more modern arena in Seattle as his reason for the move — something Newark could easily provide. The Thunder currently play at Oklahoma City Arena, a 9-year-old facility that received $121 million in taxpayer-funded upgrades just as the team arrived.

Interestingly, Bennett was recently named chair of the NBA relocation committee that evaluated the potential relocation of the Sacramento Kings to Anaheim, Calif. Last week, the Kings announced that they would stay put, at least for one more year.
:eek:

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
random as hell
i know

i want to say it's stupid speculation because it mentions how their owner wanted a new arena and thats why they left Seattle

but the part i bolded said they have made inquiries
weird.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I love how Guru said "go ahead an neg me. FUCKIN <Censored>GOTS!" and he didn't get neg or pos repped haha.

anywho, the NJ Thunder = #Losing, the Brooklyn New Yorkers = #WINNING (i hope)

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Brooklyn New Yorkers is an awful name, they should keep it Brooklyn Nets or change it to something that isn't New Yorkers.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the new yorkers in not good.

NJ Thunder?! that would be crazy, seattle would be even more pissed imo. OKC cant handle a team for long though, the fans love it now but when the attraction dies down they wont sell for shit. so moving before that does make sense.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
that name does suck haha. i hope it's not New Yorkers. I heard some rumors of "Empire" which sounds kinda cool.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Nets point guard Deron Williams can opt for free agency next summer and has said that his goal in the long-term is to play for a team that wins.

Nets general manager Billy King is fully aware of Williams' mindset and knows he must improve the team if he is to retain the All-Star point guard.

"It's not something [Williams and I] haven't talked about privately," King told the New York Daily News. "My goal is to get to the playoffs next year. To get there, you need to improve. I think we'll improve just with the next training camp, but we also need to get more players that can help him get here."

According to the newspaper, King said there are not any specific moves that will guarantee Williams signing an extension with the Nets.
D-Will to L.A.?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah DWill knows best. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually him in disguise.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
I love how Guru said "go ahead an neg me. FUCKIN <Censored>GOTS!" and he didn't get neg or pos repped haha.

anywho, the NJ Thunder = #Losing, the Brooklyn New Yorkers = #WINNING (i hope)
lmao i actually got 3 positive reps last time i checked... now its down to 0 so i guess i got 3 negative

whatever, win some lose some lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
D-Will to L.A.?
earlier in the playoff thread i mentioned the possibility of Deron to L.A.

not saying it's super possible, even said it was premature. just saying there's a CHANCE
like DWade to NY this past offseason. not likely, but until he signs the extension, it's possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%