Next Up:
- UFC 125: Edgar vs. Maynard, Leben vs. Stann, Vera vs. Silva
- Fight For Troops 2: Florian vs. Dunham, Mitrione vs. Hague, Hominick vs. Roop
- UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort, Franklin vs. Griffin, Bader vs. Jones

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pulling for St. Pierre so hard. Koscheck was such a douche on TUF 12.

Also looking forward to the Mac Danzig fight.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I really want to see this card. I think its going to be really good.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope GSP finishes Kos. Really looking forward to seeing the Dan Miller vs Oliveira fight as well.

Mooche

Reaction score
LOL at Dana White saying GSP is the best athlete to come out of Canada, ever.

Go blow some smoke up another person's ass, you bald headed <Censored>.

Ovadrivez

Reaction score
The Oliviera and Jim Miller fight will be great, Oliviera is a great fighter.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
“To tell you the truth, there were many times (when Koscheck taunted me) that I had something to say in my head, but because of my brand, because of who I am and because of the way I want to portray myself, I didn’t say anything bad,” St. Pierre said. “But sometimes, I said it to my friends and they were laughing. People don’t know what’s happening in my head. Of course, I’m a good guy on camera, because I take my business very seriously. For me, when I’m in front of the camera, it’s a business. The way I dress and everything, it’s a business, it’s professional.
Man I want GSP to marry me.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL at Dana White saying GSP is the best athlete to come out of Canada, ever.

Go blow some smoke up another person's ass, you bald headed <Censored>.
And you're going to argue against that? Who's a better athlete to come out of Canada? Please don't name a hockey player..which is more than likely what you're going to say.

Mooche

Reaction score
A hockey player is an athlete.

Did you see how GSP responded to the question? He instantly said something like "I don't know about that... Wayne Gretzky is the great one".

He is such a classy dude, and that is just exactly like him to be like that. I hope he rips all over Koscheck.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A hockey player is an athlete.

Did you see how GSP responded to the question? He instantly said something like "I don't know about that... Wayne Gretzky is the great one".

He is such a classy dude, and that is just exactly like him to be like that. I hope he rips all over Koscheck.
I'm not saying Hockey players aren't athletes but I am saying that GSP is a greater athlete than any hockey player. Matter of fact, he's a better athlete than any football, baseball, or basketball player too. Just consider the complexity of MMA and how some guys are BJJ experts, some are Judo, some are former All-American Wrestlers, Machida is a Karate guy....Georges St-Pierre is at the top of the game in ALL. The best stand-up, the best ground game, the best wrestler, the best boxer...just the best athlete.

But yes, classiest guy on the planet, very humble, very likeable.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'm not saying Hockey players aren't athletes but I am saying that GSP is a greater athlete than any hockey player. Matter of fact, he's a better athlete than any football, baseball, or basketball player too. Just consider the complexity of MMA and how some guys are BJJ experts, some are Judo, some are former All-American Wrestlers, Machida is a Karate guy....Georges St-Pierre is at the top of the game in ALL. The best stand-up, the best ground game, the best wrestler, the best boxer...just the best athlete.

But yes, classiest guy on the planet, very humble, very likeable.
I understand what you are saying.

However, Dana knew he was gonna strike a nerve from a lot of Canadians saying that kind of thing -- he doesn't care, and personally I don't really either, but at this point in time he won't be recognized as the best athlete of Canada right or wrong.

He has always been one of the most classy guys I have seen in sports in a long, long time. It's hard not to cheer against him. As soon as he splashed onto the scene, he was my favourite fighter hands down. He is definitely up there for being the best PFP fighter in the world.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying.

However, Dana knew he was gonna strike a nerve from a lot of Canadians saying that kind of thing -- he doesn't care, and personally I don't really either, but at this point in time he won't be recognized as the best athlete of Canada right or wrong.

He has always been one of the most classy guys I have seen in sports in a long, long time. It's hard not to cheer against him. As soon as he splashed onto the scene, he was my favourite fighter hands down. He is definitely up there for being the best PFP fighter in the world.
There's a lot of things Dana says and does that make me cringe...but I have no problem with him promoting his confidence in St-Pierre. GSP is the best athlete to ever come out of Canada, I think many Canadians would agree and are proud of that. You really can't ask me b/c I think so highly of him that he's the best athlete in the World.

You couldn't ask for a better guy to be the face of your sport. Better yet for Canada, the face of MMA is a Canadian.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really like kos, hope its a good fight but i cant see gsp losing.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a live stream of this? Im poor right now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%