Predict the Future.... with Big Poppa #StayWoke

Paulius

Reaction score
IF the Pelicans experiment doesnt work out, AD and Boogie will get extremely frustrated to the point where the Pelicans will say fuck it, lets blow it all up and build thru the draft. Either way no big FA will ever sign in NO, so why waste anymore time, lets get a nice package... Plus with AD never winning a playoff series yet, and barely making the playoffs, with him not getting any younger, hes in somewhat of a hot seat since its time for him to start winning, so he could possibly even demand a trade if things get really ugly in NO.

Some might ask, but but Big Poppa, where could they find such a package for these two?

This is where the Celtics and the Cavs slide in.

Cavs one is a little more of riskier prediction, depending if they would really just go all in, but my magic ball is telling me they just might tho

Assuming Boogie would walk for sure if Pelicans experiment with the two bigs doesnt work out, NO has to get atleast something and with him being on an expiring, his value isnt that great.
Nets 2018/ Boogie base. In the end, if the Pelicans got just the Nets pick, they win overall either way considering they gave up Buddy Hield and fillers for Boogie so getting a possible 1-5 pick back for Hield in this stacked upcoming draft is a win for them and a great start to a new rebuild.

Now, the big one. With Celtics and their 'assets'.
Dont see another team in the league who can possibly offer as much as the Celtics could. They have Jaylen, Taytum, and about 5 more first round picks iirc, some of them possibly being lotto. Pelicans could really end up having a bright future if they get some of those pieces.

The NBA is thirsty for another super team since that seems to be the trend lately. Not to mention they really really want another one in the East so people wouldnt complain about the conferences so much.

Adding Boogie to the Cavs, and adding AD to the Celtics, the ratings would go thru the roof for the playoffs. Straight cash homie, money maker teams right there. Would also bring two all star caliber from the West for some more balance in the league.

My prediction is that Boogie is gone by the deadline, and to the Cavs only if they decide to just go all in. AD is a tough one, again, IT ALL DEPENDS HOW THE PELICANS DO in the first half of the season tho, but in the future i expect him to be a Boston Celtic.

Stay woke you people, we in for a fun ride

Paulius

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
#ColtsVikings2017
Top 3 most viewed thread in that sub baby, all we do is bring them stacks without watching a single game since rex days #goodtimes

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
getting paid for thread views now?

Paulius

Reaction score
Lets stay on track here buzzer

Thoughts?

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Sorry dude its happening
Keep dreaming. In fact I'm glad you made this prediction because now I know for sure it won't happen.

Paulius

Reaction score
Delirium said:
Keep dreaming. In fact I'm glad you made this prediction because now I know for sure it won't happen.
"It makes you wonder: Does this organization really have my back? I've been loyal to this organization. I love it here. I love this team. I think we're moving in the right direction. DeMarcus, Rondo, some other players that are helping us, but people get judged on winning. And I want to win.

It has begun. First little jab about winning

Reports out today Celtics WANT AD [emoji102]

Stay aware

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AD made a statement that made it sound like he was intrigued by the fact Boston has been after him .. then kinda smoke screened it with a "see how they did IT" comment.

I think it's really all about winning for him ... he means it when he says it

Paulius

Reaction score
Paulius said:
but in the future i expect him to be a Boston Celtic.

Stay woke you people, we in for a fun ride
#StayAware

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
that was a cold take tho
You’re crazy

At that time there were absolutely no talks about AD to Celtics

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Youre crazy

At that time there were absolutely no talks about AD to Celtics
yes there have been, you just dont hear them #985

Paulius

Reaction score
AD to Lakers anyway

Close thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%