Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Lesnar wrestling on raw would be even more shocking than this
probably true. CM Punks streak is boutta go

I guess it will give Lesnar something to do while he re enters the USADA drug testing

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bobby Lashley comin back tomorrow?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The whole thing was a cluster. They knew it would be that way. Ruined what was, seemingly, a pretty great mania.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright fellas i have the final standings for the pick ems. it was a very close race.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
The whole thing was a cluster. They knew it would be that way. Ruined what was, seemingly, a pretty great mania.
It would have gone better had the just not closed the show with it imo. Even a Reigns win wouldn't have been horrible if it wasn't the closer, again.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2017-2018 Final Standings:
1. CC - 82
2. BB - 79
3. Pugz - 76
4. Teagz - 75
5. LBF - 75
6. Cheato - 70
7. Brett - 14
8. Nonsense - 5

Previous overall points and standings
CC - 149 points
Pugz - 127 points
BB - 124 points
teagz - 123 points
elcheato - 120 points
lilbravesfan22 - 100 points
Black Mamba - 77 points
Brett - 14

Want you guys to give me some input on what you want to see in pick ems for the 18-19 season because i want to incorporate some things, i will be discussing more in our regular wrestling thread throughout the week.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
It would have gone better had the just not closed the show with it imo. Even a Reigns win wouldn't have been horrible if it wasn't the closer, again.
That's what's frustrating. I know they can be tone deaf w/the crowd, or even straight up ignore them, but even they aren't that stupid to not know how this would turn out.

Also, call me a curmudgeon, but fuck the crowd too. The whole shit on the match thing is overplayed for me. It's even worse when you ignore all that and pop for the end because your guy ended up winning after all.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
2017-2018 Final Standings:
1. CC - 82
2. BB - 79
3. Pugz - 76
4. Teagz - 75
5. LBF - 75
6. Cheato - 70
7. Brett - 14
8. Nonsense - 5

Previous overall points and standings
CC - 149 points
Pugz - 127 points
BB - 124 points
teagz - 123 points
elcheato - 120 points
lilbravesfan22 - 100 points
Black Mamba - 77 points
Brett - 14

Want you guys to give me some input on what you want to see in pick ems for the 18-19 season because i want to incorporate some things, i will be discussing more in our regular wrestling thread throughout the week.
I really thought I blew it haha. I guess everyone did poorly tonight.

As for ideas: When there's a mystery partner, I've always thought we could incorporate picking those, like for instance who Braun's was tonight. Obviously we would've been wrong haha. For the Rumble, pick the guy with the most eliminations, longest lasting, etc. (We can do it for the Saudi Arabia thing too)

I'll think of more

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only crowning moments last night were Nia Jax and a little boy

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
That's what's frustrating. I know they can be tone deaf w/the crowd, or even straight up ignore them, but even they aren't that stupid to not know how this would turn out.

Also, call me a curmudgeon, but fuck the crowd too. The whole shit on the match thing is overplayed for me. It's even worse when you ignore all that and pop for the end because your guy ended up winning after all.
I agree, but when everyone knew this match was planned since last Wrestlemania, and when rumors came out that Lesnar was going back to the UFC, this was an inevitable reaction

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
True. It guess it was like the Lesnar/Goldberg match (what a coincidence that it features one of those guys, huh?) from Wrestlemania XX. It just sucks.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i gotta finish this when im home from work.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I really thought I blew it haha. I guess everyone did poorly tonight.

As for ideas: When there's a mystery partner, I've always thought we could incorporate picking those, like for instance who Braun's was tonight. Obviously we would've been wrong haha. For the Rumble, pick the guy with the most eliminations, longest lasting, etc. (We can do it for the Saudi Arabia thing too)

I'll think of more

I like that, I wanted to incorporate your Rumble #s into this. meaning we can still pick the supposed winner but the person with the correct rumble number winner would get points as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%