• Austin Collie <-- LMFAO

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
SG has it set in his mind that Collie is better than Rice, lol what a dumbfuck.

Go ahead.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
when i saw this thread was made by kam, I knew right away it was a bait.

Rice is a very VERY good reciever, Collie is above average.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Rice is a million times better than Collie, it's not even debatable

Oiler35

Reaction score
In three more games, he had 41 more receptions, 369 more yards, and 6 more TD's. Both aren't experienced, and Sidney Rice has only played one full season.

So really, explain how Rice is better?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
In three more games, he had 41 more receptions, 369 more yards, and 6 more TD's. Both aren't experienced, and Sidney Rice has only played one full season.

So really, explain how Rice is better?
Probably because Sidney had Joe Webb and a shitty Favre throwing to him compared to Peyton Manning?

And he was hampered by the leg injury whereas Collie was just suffering from a concussion

Oiler35

Reaction score
Probably because Sidney had Joe Webb and a shitty Favre throwing to him compared to Peyton Manning?

And he was hampered by the leg injury whereas Collie was just suffering from a concussion
You mean numbers where Brett Favre was in MVP talks? ROFL.

And just a concussion? Have you ever had a concussion? Let alone two in a few months.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Brett was not an MVP candidate this past season, he played terribly. The year before he was, but not the year in which the stats you're talking about happened.

I don't need to have a concussion to know that a leg injury will physically hold you back more than a concussion.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Thank God this was a joke, or I was going to give up...

Mooche

Reaction score
OK. Austin Collie is a talented WR, but he's not in the realm of Sidney Rice at this point in time or even close. Sidney Rice is a damn gifted talent, who really excelled during the stretch and period when Brett Favre was working magic and bringing the Vikings to far places in the playoffs. It's tough to compare numbers at all with the two of these guys because Manning hasn't missed a game for the Colts in his career, and Rice has had questionable signal callers to say the least. The discrepancy between the level of QB play for both is humungous.

I would take Sidney Rice on my team over Austin Collie.

Oiler35

Reaction score
3. NAME-CALLING - SI does have a sense of a humor and many of us have become comrades who know each other all too well. That said, there is a difference in friends busting on friends, in a humerus manner...and members just outright insulting and name-calling on other members. We can all sense the difference in the two situations and we will not tolerate name-calling or insults as a result of arguing or personal hatred towards other members, or comments made by other members. Call somebody a name or get personal...and your warning level will rise right away.

But you're right, you deserve to me a Mod, because you're the best member ever!

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Yeah, SG, you've been an angel during your time on SI with the whole name calling thing

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
3. NAME-CALLING - SI does have a sense of a humor and many of us have become comrades who know each other all too well. That said, there is a difference in friends busting on friends, in a humerus manner...and members just outright insulting and name-calling on other members. We can all sense the difference in the two situations and we will not tolerate name-calling or insults as a result of arguing or personal hatred towards other members, or comments made by other members. Call somebody a name or get personal...and your warning level will rise right away.

But you're right, you deserve to me a Mod, because you're the best member ever!
I remember a time when you was banned, and joined here only to pick on 701 because he had a retarded aunt or wtfe.

So before you start pointing fingers at me for calling you simply what you ARE.. make sure yourself is clean.

Dumbass, fucking dumbfuck.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sam, dont bring our rules in here. keep this somewhat clean, everyone. ill close it if i dont like where its going.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Yeah, SG, you've been an angel during your time on SI with the whole name calling thing
I'm a regular member, he's a staff member. And since I've came back, I haven't said anything.

I remember a time when you was banned, and joined here only to pick on 701 because he had a retarded aunt or wtfe.

So before you start pointing fingers at me for calling you simply what you ARE.. make sure yourself is clean.

Dumbass, fucking dumbfuck.
You're a Mod, you're supposed to be setting an example. Sure, I did stupid shit, but you're a staff member, and you always say you're so mature and shit, act your age.

LULZZZZZZ.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm a regular member, he's a staff member. And since I've came back, I haven't said anything.

You're a Mod, you're supposed to be setting an example. Sure, I did stupid shit, but you're a staff member, and you always say you're so mature and shit, act your age. lol.
I never say Im mature..

Last time somebody brought up mature.. i said I was 7 years old.

IDC really.. if somebody takes what is said on a messageboard to heart, then they need to figure out bigger issues with their life.

Mod or not.. idc.. im not changing myself and how I feel about things because I get to close and delete posts.. cool?

Oiler35

Reaction score
I never say Im mature..

Last time somebody brought up mature.. i said I was 7 years old.

IDC really.. if somebody takes what is said on a messageboard to heart, then they need to figure out bigger issues with their life.

Mod or not.. idc.. im not changing myself and how I feel about things because I get to close and delete posts.. cool?
You always call me a "kid" and say I'm 12 and shit, act your age.

Yeah, I defiantly give a fuck and a half about what you have to say...

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You always call me a "kid" and say I'm 12 and shit, act your age.

Yeah, I defiantly give a fuck and a half about what you have to say...
Lol.. shouldn't say retarded shit then if you don't wanna get called a dumbass.

Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%