Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Eli Manning

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I stopped reading after this.

Eli had 16 of his 25 interceptions on the road.

8 of his 25 interceptions came in the fourth quarter of games last season. He also had his lowest completion % of any quarter in the fourth, least yards, and lowest QB rating.

When playing with a lead, Manning had 13 TD and 8 INT. When trailing or tied... 18 TD and 17 INT.
Also, if we really want to talk about this. Manning played; at Indy (Dome), at Houston (Dome), at Dallas (Dome), at Seattle (50-degrees with a staggering seven mile per hour wind), at Philly (44-degrees with a mind-fucking seven mile per hour gust), at Minnesota (Dome), at Green Bay (Laziness ensues), at Washington ("").

So let's break that down, I see two games on that list that could be a problem. That's also because I don't feel like looking through them. Four domes of eight games on the road and still throws 16 picks? Yes, Eli is the man!

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I'm taking Romo as of today. Fact is, Eli has been overrated since that playoff run. Does he put up some numbers here and there? Yeah, but he couldn't even get his exceptionally talented team to the playoffs these last two years. What the hell is that? There's no way in hell NYG should have missed the playoffs BOTH years. Romo's been working with a less consistent running game and a much worse defense and still managed an 11-5 record in 2009 and who was going to beat Dallas last year if Romo was healthy when Garrett took over the HC position? 1-7 when Garrett took over and if we'd have had a healthy Romo at that point, we could have ran the table or at least come very close to doing so.

At the end of the day, Romo doesn't throw as many picks and doesn't miss the playoffs when he shouldn't.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
There's way too much Romo hate due to media sway and Cowboy-hate on this board. If he was as successful as he's been on any other team, a lot of you wouldn't hate him so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%