ESPN Planning To Publish A Powerful Piece Detailing The End of The Brady-Belichick-Kraft Era

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't mention anything about the team's success, I said a rift could occur

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yea there's no reason to think a rift couldn't occur.

All in all, this isn't that surprising. Guerrero, his presence in New England it's potential impact on the team after this season has been brought up and talked about before.

After this was brought up in late December, it was assumed somebody would follow up on this and dig deeper - and at least try to find something.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Literally fake news. ESPN has been fabricating stories for years. Ed Werder completely made up the TO drama in Dallas. To this day TO's Dallas teammates speak highly of him.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sources now claiming Belichick wants to coach the Giants. I think Mueller needs to investigate ASAP.

BNC

Reaction score

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
and unorthodox methods, con man... idk its not a huge point in the whole ordeal. hes causing the players to disagree with the paid staff of the team and thats the last thing belichick wants
It does matter, not necessarily to the pats but Tom and guerrero are conning people out of their money selling them pseudoscience bullshit and people are actually buying it. If it were written about unorthodox methods then sure it's ok, but it's being written by a con man who has told people before that he could cure cancer. Fuck those guys for the con they're pulling

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
lol the globe is arguably the least reliable sports medium in the entire state... hacks like shaughnessy run those papers solely looking for hot takes and hit pieces. i understand you're not from MA so you'd think its credible, but its not really.

and you're definitely misunderstanding the entire situation. it IS fake news regarding the main message of the ESPN article. nobody is denying the rift between belichick and guerrero, that was freaking obvious that it existed. but its not going to blow up the team because of this rather minutia of a problem.

The title of the article is "For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?". No, Belichick isn't going to leave the team because of some cooky "doctor". That issue has been resolved, and Brady's acknowledged that a while ago. The Garoppolo add-in to the article is definitely fake news, and is only in there to try and further the story that Belichick is fed up with the organization. Tom Curran just came out yesterday stating that Belichick came to Kraft with the Garoppolo trade, not the other way around.

This is a non story thats becoming a story, like Deflategate was. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patriot fans will never admit there's cracks in the armor. Do I think it's a catastrophic issue, no, but is there's some fire behind the smoke...hell yes.

Totally believable Belichick and Brady are tiring of each other. Brady is a celebrity and I have no doubt he's got way more of Kraft's ear than Belichick would prefer. I could see a scenario in which Belichick leaves the Pats for the Giants, but that would require Gettleman to agree to give up personnel decisions. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Simmons even said this sounds like a leak from in the organization, whether it's Bill or Kraft. Somebody leaked all of this, so i don't think this is fake. Embellished? Definitely. But not fake.

And no, Bill doesn't "want" to go to the Giants. But if he left NE, they're probably the only team he would consider. He's always liked the Maras, the organization, how it's run.

But I think people in NY are jumping way ahead of themselves.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I'm Belichick and leaving NE is a thing.... I'm going to finish the job and turn the Browns into a playoff contender.

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:
If I'm Belichick and leaving NE is a thing.... I'm going to finish the job and turn the Browns into a playoff contender.
He hates the Browns, he'd never go back there

BNC

Reaction score
Jimmy G came off like a fool in this piece, he shouldn't have the same agent as Brady, and after getting hurt he should not have been going to Brady's fake guru con man for help

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
He hates the Browns, he'd never go back there
i dont think he was being serious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%