2018 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hell yeah. He has great vision. He doesn't jump around and try to do stupid shit. He hits the hole and goes

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did I hear them say Conner had cancer?? I did not know

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We're really gonna do this Ryan Fitzpatrick thing again huh?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chris Conte is the NFL's Brandon Knight

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have Barber on my fantasy team and right after he rushes for an 18 yard gain you just knew they weren't going to reward him.

That stiff arm....woww

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't understand the point of the new roughing the passer rules at all. Why are we protecting the QB so much? As long as nobody is getting Jim McMahon'd and pass rushers aren't diving at knees we should be good.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I really don't understand the point of the new roughing the passer rules at all. Why are we protecting the QB so much? As long as nobody is getting Jim McMahon'd and pass rushers aren't diving at knees we should be good.
Yeah I didn't like the call on McCoy. Yes he ran into him and knocked him down, but that wasn't overly rough.

Also Fitz seems to be saying "i'm fine with being a backup and making money without having to do much."

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People really thought 35 year old Ryan Fitzpatrick was gonna be the answer for the Bucs. They really fell for it. I need receipts. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
These penalties are making the NFL more frustrating to watch.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
Yeah I didn't like the call on McCoy. Yes he ran into him and knocked him down, but that wasn't overly rough.

Also Fitz seems to be saying "i'm fine with being a backup and making money without having to do much."
It doesn't get mentioned enough how stupid it is to have the owners be the ones who make rule changes. We got these RTP rules because they hate QB injuries and we got that stupid head lowering rule from the preseason because they hate paying out concussion lawsuits. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The thing that frustrates me the most is a defensive end got hurt yesterday trying to protect the quarterback and nobody outside of nfl players gives a shit

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The thing that frustrates me the most is a defensive end got hurt yesterday trying to protect the quarterback and nobody outside of nfl players gives a shit
I didnt even hear of this wtf

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was William Hayes

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
two hand touch is allowed more contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%