Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When the rockets sign LeBron

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Different situation, hes the man now. Its ovvious to everyone hes better on ball than off ball lol. Wasnt a good fit in okc, plus got in shape in the summer, took care of his body and worked hard(mentioned learning that from russ on the breakfast club and hot 97.)
hes a good player by himself. hes not a good player when he has a star around him. thats not a bad thing but hes not a player you can build around but that doesnt mean hes a bad player

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://streamable.com/jnrzu
Lmao love it.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How much does Paul George wish he were Oladipo right now?

CoachAF

Reaction score
Mexi said:
When the rockets sign LeBron

I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. One part of me wants it to happen b/c we'd be the clear favorites, but the other part of me dislikes LeBron. It'd be a crazy team tho....Harden/CP3/LeBron and.......

They'd have to shed Gordon and Anderson to make it work I'd think...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I cant decide if I like that rumor. Its probably the most attractive spot, but theres also zero basketball to go around there already between harden and Paul

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And yet they're undefeated with Paul.

They'd be really damn good

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
buzzy said:
And yet they're undefeated with Paul.

They'd be really damn good
Oh Im not saying what they currently have isnt working. Theyre the second best team in the league. Im just saying Im not sure Lebron would want to play with two extremely ball dominant guards

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I feel the opposite about that

his titles have come when hes had another elite ball handler playing with him. wade in 14 was washed (2011 was on him tho), and lebron won as a cav only when kyrie was balling out too (injured in 15, not great in 17)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I feel the opposite about that

his titles have come when hes had another elite ball handler playing with him. wade in 14 was washed (2011 was on him tho), and lebron won as a cav only when kyrie was balling out too (injured in 15, not great in 17)

But LeBron is still the main guy in those spots. Even in 2010-11 when he went to the Heat, wasn't there a big commotion at the beginning because he didn't want to step on Wade's toes, and Wade had to tell him it was his team? Feel like I've heard that before.

But I can't see him going to Houston and being THE guy. Maybe he won't feel the need to do so as he gets older. But that's Harden's team, and Harden is in his prime. It's his team.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Woj says a Lithuanian team is deciding whether to sign the Balls

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

But LeBron is still the main guy in those spots. Even in 2010-11 when he went to the Heat, wasn't there a big commotion at the beginning because he didn't want to step on Wade's toes, and Wade had to tell him it was his team? Feel like I've heard that before.

But I can't see him going to Houston and being THE guy. Maybe he won't feel the need to do so as he gets older. But that's Harden's team, and Harden is in his prime. It's his team.
i think lebron would be fine playing second to harden because they'd still both be mvp candidates. that team would have little to ko depth though.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
These California fires fucking up the shipping on my Pat Ewing Biggie tee.

Imma neeeeed that come the 18th

Paulius

Reaction score
My god that team is awful lol

If you arent playing for 3 of the teams in our league(Zalgiris, Rytas, Neptunas), everyone else blows

Will get playing time tho so thats fine, but that team isnt even in Euroleague, just the lithuanian league. Will put up buckets no doubt, Lavars smart for taking them to a basketball country tho

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

That happened yea

Wade taught him how to win tho

Paulius

Reaction score
Lebron aint gonna be no second fiddle tho lol yall widing

If he goes there, its his team and everything will go thru lebron ball

Paulius

Reaction score
Yall have no idea how small that city is tho lol i cant even imagine them living there, this is gonna be comical if they end up playing there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%