2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
That's okay, everyone can be a hypocrite, I shouldn't care anymore.

Everything I say from now on you can buy and sponsor because you don't let me say anything original.

I'm going to post as much as I damn want and need to until these hypocrites stop changing up what I say.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So because you get pushback on your thoughts, youre going to stop announcing them? Thats not what anyone wants. What you need to realie is that when you so loudly State something, and bring it up as often as you do, its going to become a running talking point on the board. Hell we still bring up Doug Fister

Really, stop taking things so personally.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yea dude it's nothing personal. If i made a bold statement and it ended up being wrong, someone would call me out on it. I'd laugh and say they're right, and move on.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I didn't know one game determines everything.
we lit him up
I felt bad for him that day

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
So because you get pushback on your thoughts, youre going to stop announcing them? Thats not what anyone wants. What you need to realie is that when you so loudly State something, and bring it up as often as you do, its going to become a running talking point on the board. Hell we still bring up Doug Fister

Really, stop taking things so personally.
When did I say I would stop announcing my thoughts?  I said I'm going to post MORE.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
we lit him up
I felt bad for him that day
That's why I skipped out on Manaea on my fantasy team... could have easily picked him up, but it's not going to last forever.

Sox were bound to get a horrible down day.  We had so many wins I was getting sick of winning (just kidding).  But it was bound to happen.  Yankees will be at our heels in June, ready to take the division.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
When did I say I would stop announcing my thoughts?  I said I'm going to post MORE.
Great. We love activity. Just dont take it so personally when people disagree with you.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Great. We love activity. Just dont take it so personally when people disagree with you.
I hate the whole "don't take it personally."  It's the #1 statement said to avoid any problem and it lends itself as an excuse.  If no one took anything personally, they wouldn't be a person.

With that being said, I did mention the Mets more than I had expected (as you showed) and I won't try to sell the whole team as much after every win/loss that comes forth.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
When the Oakland A's get good, they will take everyone by surprise.

catman

Reaction score
By the time the A's get good, unless they have a new ballpark and the increase in revenue that will bring them, they won't be able to keep their players for long.  Their window will likely be very short.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CC did you see the dodgers on Sunday night baseball last night

Frank Mason was 2nd row lol

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
catman said:
By the time the A's get good, unless they have a new ballpark and the increase in revenue that will bring them, they won't be able to keep their players for long.  Their window will likely be very short.
Their window is always short.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time and Yankees will have this division in the bag.  I don't care how many runs we a score a game, if they're not wins, they're not important.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
It's only a matter of time and Yankees will have this division in the bag.  I don't care how many runs we a score a game, if they're not wins, they're not important.
Just as a suggestion, this would be another one that you tend to bring up a lot, which will cause it to become a joke if it doesn't happen. Just giving you fair warning.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Just as a suggestion, this would be another one that you tend to bring up a lot, which will cause it to become a joke if it doesn't happen. Just giving you fair warning.
I think a lot will agree with me on this one.

Cora putting Kimbrel in at that time was not a great idea... Kimbrel is better when he can save games.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Whether they agree with you or not, you always bring it up out of nowhere even despite the Yankees' slow start and the Red Sox starting very well. Maybe by "only a matter of time", you meant 4-5 months? Most teams don't clinch until September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%