2014 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Welp, it's officially the offseason! :( 
Time to find NFL stuff to talk about.

Anyways, it's pretty cool that the 49ers new stadium will be getting Superbowl L in 2016. I know anything can happen in two seasons, but as of now it looks like they will have a legitimate shot at playing in the Super Bowl at their home field. Neat stuff.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
It'd be wise to keep him this year IMO. See if RGIII gets back to form and have kirk as the plan b.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Shanny was trying to sabotage the franchise at the end of the season. He knew he was a dead man walking, so he put Kirk in at the end of the season behind a patchwork offensive line, and threw the ball 50 fucking times in a monsoon on the road. He fucks up his trade value, forces Snyder's hand, and still gets paid.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah. I'd like to see him get a shot to compete somewhere, but at this point I doubt anyone's giving up a 2nd. I really want to see Mallett get traded too. He has all the talent in the world, and learning under Tom can only have been good for him. Unfortunately he doesn't get a chance to ever show anything.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Tropical Depression said:
I think Shanny was trying to sabotage the franchise at the end of the season. He knew he was a dead man walking, so he put Kirk in at the end of the season behind a patchwork offensive line, and threw the ball 50 fucking times in a monsoon on the road. He fucks up his trade value, forces Snyder's hand, and still gets paid.
Totally agree. He had no shot to show anything against the Giants there. Horrible situation to get his 4th career start in. 

TTN2810

Reaction score
As far as the Titans go, I really hope Whiz makes a choice on Locker before the draft. They don't have a 3rd this year because of the trade up for Justin Hunter, so they cant afford to take a QB unless he's going to be their future. So many issues on this team that needs to be fixed: Verner may walk in FA, and OT needs some youth as they will be 31/32 respectively going into next year. Plus with the hybrid D scheme being implemented, they could use a pass rusher too. And if CJ walks, a RB needs to be taken or added in FA. The picks are real valuable this year. I'm excited to see what Whiz does though, that's for sure.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
I had hope for the titans but they just can't get it together. Verners my boy tho. Idk if cj still has his Mojo

TTN2810

Reaction score
via Rotoworld

ESPN's Chris Mortensen stated on NFL Insiders that new Browns OC Kyle Shanahan "loves" Kirk Cousins.
ESPN NFC East reporter Dan Graziano chimed in, saying he recently spoke to an executive on a quarterback-needy club who "wouldn't give up more than a three (third-round pick)" for Cousins. Cousins has essentially asked the Redskins to trade him, but they won't get a premium draft choice. The Browns do have a lot of 2014 picks and could conceivably make Washington a mid-round offer. Feb 3 - 3:42 PM

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Josh Gordon for Kirk.

Don't you say a word, cheato.  Suck my dick.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Kirk to Gordon would be sick. Plus if they traded for Kirk they could take Sammy Watkins, and a RB either later in 1 or in 2, and take another impact player at one of those spots. Could be a dirty move for Cleveland's offense. Their D is already pretty set.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jared Lorenzen's really lost control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%