Ochocinco says 'anyone would die to play for' Rex Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrscfnk

Reaction score
If the Jets want Chad's crybaby ass, I would love to see him destroy their team.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He's not destroying the Bengals, injuries, coaching, and QB play did that

jrscfnk

Reaction score
He's not destroying the Bengals, injuries, coaching, and QB play did that
Outright destroying them? Nah. But that dude is the most destructive locker room personality I've ever seen.

He doesn't play hard, he isn't clutch, he's a massive crybaby, he isn't tough, he's a horrible teammate, he shows up his quarterback constantly, and cares more about drawing attention to himself than actually winning. He is the exact opposite of what the Jets need at this point. If you really want him in New York that badly, trust me, I've been watching him act like a child in Cincinnati for the past ten years.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Outright destroying them? Nah. But that dude is the most destructive locker room personality I've ever seen.

He doesn't play hard, he isn't clutch, he's a massive crybaby, he isn't tough, he's a horrible teammate, he shows up his quarterback constantly, and cares more about drawing attention to himself than actually winning. He is the exact opposite of what the Jets need at this point. If you really want him in New York that badly, trust me, I've been watching him act like a child in Cincinnati for the past ten years.
You got that right... Let him find out...... The hard way

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The entire team was filled with guys like Chad, didn't hurt us one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%