• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   SWISH

SWISH

...THAT PART...

• Banned
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:25 AM

Way to go French Fries, nice way to ruin the trolling.

it's not trolling when you're a bitch and you don't even take the cash out of your bank lol

#soft

#42 OFFLINE   Mobruler

Mobruler

Wolves

• Members
  • 9,090 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:51 AM

it's not trolling when you're a bitch and you don't even take the cash out of your bank lol

Mind your own business dude, worry about your own bank.

I talked to RSH and Chief two days ago and told them I decided I wasn't going to pay you. They told me it was cool and they were just going to award you the 10 mil anyways because you were going to be super sad about the playoff sim. They didn't want to break your morale too much. I agreed. And I told them it was probably a good idea because while you are clearly the best GM in the league, you are a little soft and weird and losing the ten mil may break that camel's back.

So yes, you have your ten mil. And you should thank me because I went to bat for you.

Edited by Mobruler, 02 June 2016 - 09:54 AM.

#43 OFFLINE   SWISH

SWISH

...THAT PART...

• Banned
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:21 PM

Mind your own business dude, worry about your own bank.
I talked to RSH and Chief two days ago and told them I decided I wasn't going to pay you. They told me it was cool and they were just going to award you the 10 mil anyways because you were going to be super sad about the playoff sim. They didn't want to break your morale too much. I agreed. And I told them it was probably a good idea because while you are clearly the best GM in the league, you are a little soft and weird and losing the ten mil may break that camel's back.
So yes, you have your ten mil. And you should thank me because I went to bat for you.

You're funny bro, keep trolling
#soft

#44 Guest_Dannyboy77_*

Guest_Dannyboy77_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:43 PM

wtf is going on

#45 OFFLINE   brackattack

brackattack

• Members
  • 21,571 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:49 PM

wtf is going on

Fucking History in the making
Mavericks GM

#46 OFFLINE   SWISH

SWISH

...THAT PART...

• Banned
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:01 PM

Just a troll being a troll. He finally made a bank deduction.
#soft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)

Sanchez41, SirSativa, PNDA, diamondstone, br00ks, Chief, AiRuPtHeRe™, Jaxon, Alonzo Harris, Ghost, C-Dub, Mobruler, Killthesux, Mentch, RSH, Foreman, Raindelay

Social Media

Site Info