Because this hasn't happened yet!

Talk about the playoffs here!

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Stars lead Blues 1-0 in the third behind Antoine Roussel's goal

MyLittleHexx

Reaction score
The more I watch Roussel the more I like him. Wonder if Otter and Roussel will go at it during this round

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
MyLittleHexx said:
The more I watch Roussel the more I like him. Wonder if Otter and Roussel will go at it during this round
The latter wouldn't surprise me. I was a bit surprised that the Blues powered past the Blackhawks, who I had in the Cup Finals

MyLittleHexx

Reaction score
RainDelay said:
The latter wouldn't surprise me. I was a bit surprised that the Blues powered past the Blackhawks, who I had in the Cup Finals
I was hoping Blues would beat Chicago. I also wanted Florida to win, but I can still root for San Jose and the Blues

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
MyLittleHexx said:
I was hoping Blues would beat Chicago. I also wanted Florida to win, but I can still root for San Jose and the Blues
Rooting for San Jose because my best friend is a Sharks fan lol

But I wanted Florida as well, because I'm a Rangers fan and well...dislike the Islanders...and the Caps...and the Penguins...you get it

karlssens

Reaction score
The first round went quite differently than I predicted in the nhl bracket challenge. Only got 4/8 right. Felt pretty awesome getting the San Jose one right though. Even if it took 2 less games than predicted :p

Rooting for Ovi and the caps to win.

ADwyer87

Reaction score
I'm so excited for this Caps-Pens series! Last night was super exciting, just wish Oshie didn't have to go off!

Anaheim destroyed my bracket haha

Hoovuh

Reaction score
I love watching me some playoff hockey. I think Tampa/Detroit was my favorite series do far. Both teams played their hearts out.

This penguins-capitals match up looks fun though and should have done high scoring games like we saw with game 1.

I'm jumping on the San Jose bandwagon though

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
ADwyer87 said:
I'm so excited for this Caps-Pens series! Last night was super exciting, just wish Oshie didn't have to go off!

Anaheim destroyed my bracket haha

Haha not me I picked Nashville!

Dangles13

Reaction score
My bracket is toast as well. Only have Washington and Tampa players left.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Very interesting first round. Wasn't expecting the Ducks to shit the bed again, and really wasn't expecting to see the Kings lose. Not shocked the Blackhawks lost, simply because the Blues are also a very strong team. The whole Western Conference is a bunch of new faces which is refreshing to see, but not as a Blackhawks fan. Hoping that this is the year that Ovi can win a Cup

karlssens

Reaction score
Hoovuh said:
I love watching me some playoff hockey. I think Tampa/Detroit was my favorite series do far. Both teams played their hearts out.

This penguins-capitals match up looks fun though and should have done high scoring games like we saw with game 1.

I'm jumping on the San Jose bandwagon though
As much as I'd like to see Ovi lift the cup I gotta say I'd equally enjoy jumbo joe winning it. Definitely one of my fav players.

MyLittleHexx

Reaction score
karlssens said:
As much as I'd like to see Ovi lift the cup I gotta say I'd equally enjoy jumbo joe winning it. Definitely one of my fav players.
Im rooting for San Jose mostly because of Burnsy

Dangles13

Reaction score
karlssens said:
Ovechkin, Thornton, Iginla, Lundqvist are all players I would like to see get a cup soon.

karlssens

Reaction score
MyLittleHexx said:
Im rooting for San Jose mostly because of Burnsy
Ya chewie is a beast. If my boy karlsson wasn't a nominee I'd totally be cheering for burns as Norris winner. Can't believe how many shots he's taken.

Dangles13

Reaction score
Guy should have kept his head up tbh. You can't stand in the offensive zone nowhere near the puck and expect to not get hit.

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Who ya got today?

I'm picking the Stars and the Sharks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%