Mayweather Calling Out Pacquiao

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He wanted the Olympic style drug testing because he knew Pacquiao wouldn't agree to it.

Lalangan

Reaction score
I don't follow boxing, but I am Filipino, so I'm pretty much obligated to root for Pacquiao lol :cool:

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He wanted the Olympic style drug testing because he knew Pacquiao wouldn't agree to it.
That's my point. I don't know why you think Pac is the one who's ducking money. I'm not trying to be biased here at all but yeah.

And same here lalangan I do follow boxing though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pac just agreed to that testing over a month ago, and the fight still isnt on.. you tell me who is ducking. Pacquiao isn't scared of picking up a loss. Most of Mayweathers rep is off of his undefeated record.. He's afraid to get one loss on his record.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pac just agreed to that testing over a month ago, and the fight still isnt on.. you tell me who is ducking. Pacquiao isn't scared of picking up a loss. Most of Mayweathers rep is off of his undefeated record.. He's afraid to get one loss on his record.
Beat me to it.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He isnt interested in boxing now....at least thats what I got from the video. I always felt dude came back for money. Now that he has that he's like fukk it.

Its not even a point to discuss it because its looking unlikely to happen.

<Censored> it...I just want that pascal and hopkins fight.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let's get the story line straight:
1. Pac refuses to do blood tests inside 30 days. Mayweather wants them up to 14 days before the fight as per olympic testing. This is not unusual, Mayweather usually has olympic testing.

2. Pac gets caught giving a blood test within 24 days, Mayweather LOLs.

3. MONTHS later, Pac agrees to give a blood test within 14 days.

It's not Floyds job to go to Manny and say let's work it out now. Floyd has every right to ignore what Manny says until he calls up Floyd himself and says he wants to do the fight. Until then, MONEY OVER EVERYTHING

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Floyd is scared, all there is to it

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Mayweather wants to actually do the fight, why would he ignore Pacquiao when he already agreed to do it? He's been talking <Censored> about Pacquiao for several months now and I'm getting sick of his racist and dumb ass remarks. He just needs to shut up and let his fist do the talking.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol..at his fists do the talking. Dude is undefeated...his fists have done more than enough talking. When pac didnt agree to the blood testing agreement in december there wasnt a outrage on here. Now that floyd isnt rushing..he's a coward. He just fought 3-4 months ago.Both sides have been bsing us fans. Hopefully They'll settle it in the ring. All I gotta say.

This is really stupid to keep <Censored>ing about who's scared and who's not. The fight isnt happening this year. Next year could be a different story...but its not happening soon with this new case with his ex.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What's so funny about that? My point is he needs to shut up and actually fight Pacquiao. I know that he's had a great career and <Censored> like that but if you're not gonna fight The guy you might as well shut you mouth.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Their not fighting this year. March 2011-May 2011 would be my guess for the fight. Arum wants like 5-6 months to hype it up.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully they do. I just hope it happens.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just want Pac Man to knock him out, and break his jaw, so he can't talk crap for a lil bit.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Snipe:
Imagine this; you've never lost a fight and someone comes up to you and says "I can kick your ass." You tell them "yeah, meet me here at this time" and they say "no, I don't want to fight there, I'm very superstitious." At this point, you think whatever, I could've kicked his ass anyway. The next week, the same <Censored>ing asshole goes and fights someone at the same location. At this point, you stop taking the guy seriously. Another week passes and the <Censored>ing guy goes around to everyone BUT YOU saying "I'll fight there now."

If you have a worse record and turn down the fight for ANY reason then you have to try and get a second fight. Someone with an unblemished record doesn't have to prove <Censored>.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You have a point but all I'm saying is, if he's not ducking Pacquiao why did he just ignore him when he already changed his mind and agreed to the Olympic style testing.

Right now we don't clearly know who's ducking who but this fight is probably gonna go down. Right now it's probably a matter of when and not if.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%