UFC 113: Machdia vs. Shogun 2

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alan Belcher damn-near piledrives Cote & then finishes him with a rear-naked choke. I have a feeling we're gonna hear a lot about the way this fight went down in the next few days. Cote will most likely appeal to have the fight result scratched due to an illegal spike.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, Kimbo is still a fraud. Mitrione completely owns a Kimbo Slice that looks nothing like I'd expect him to, especially after so much training with American Top Team. Kimbo was sluggish, put himself in too many bad spots, and was completely gassed by the end of Round 1. What else is new?

Mitrione looked pretty good though. Now I wonder how long before Kimbo is cut? I'd guess 1 more fight like this and he's a goner.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is the Kimbo fight over?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh damn. I'm gonna start watching now.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In one of the craziest boxing matches I've ever seen, Paul Williams and Kermit Cintron fall out of the ring in the 4th round. Cintron fell over the Commentator's table and was stretchered out of the building. By California rule, the fight went to the scorecards and Williams wins via split decision. Never seen fighters fall out of the ring before.

Williams proceeded to call out Mayweather and Pacquiao in his post-fight interview.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well my cable box picked a good day to take a shit, im stuck watching movies all night. me and my gf wanted to watch this =/

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow Koshchek. Actor much.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Koscheck is a huge dickhole when it comes to sh*t like that too. Goldberg and Rogan already mentioned his phonying up phantom eye-pokes before.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dick move right there by Daley. But Kosechek is a little <Censored> so I don't care.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Holy <Censored>! Paul Daley just punched Koscheck, intentionally, about 30 seconds after the final bell sounded. Koscheck b*tched out and kept this fight on the ground for all 3 rounds, a very boring but very smart strategy....clearly Daley still wants to knock his ass out. Daley is gonna get suspended while Koscheck goes on to to get raped by GSP.

Koscheck now talking <Censored> to Montreal.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok telling Montreal fans that the Pens are gonna beat the Habs is just overboard.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol...just thought about the <Censored> Dana White was saying after the post-fight brawl in Strikeforce. I believe he was saying something along the lines of: "this type of incident would never happen in the UFC". Well no post-fight brawl went down but Daley sucker punching his opponent after the fight is over...pretty grimey.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<Censored>...Shogun does it.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man am I shocked right now. I was hoping for a longer fight but good for Shogun.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
One of those moments where both fighters swung for the fences at the same time, Lyoto missed, Shogun hit. I was hoping it would go longer too, that was a great fight...while it was on.

Lyoto's eye is f8cked up.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Shogun really effed up his eye badly.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As disappointed as I am in Lyoto's first loss, I am excited to see the same Shogun that once dominated the PRIDE Middleweight Grand Prix. Rampage vs. Rashad up next and then you have to believe the winner will get the first shot at the new LHW Champion.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
thank god shogun won. Got robbed the first match but np, won this one legit with no fail judges.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sounds like i didnt really miss too much. but i would have loved to see the kimbo/lyoto fight regardless of the outcome. im getting the next one for sure lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%