Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
After Peyton Manning got injured this season, it has become obvious that the Colts suck, badly. Peyton is their team.

The same could be said about Brady. You could say "he has Welker, one of the best WRs in football". Welker was a nobody before joining NE. Deion showed in Seattle he sucks without Brady. Most of their receivers are Brady products, or at least it cannot be proven that they arent.

The scenario is, lets say, when Peyton got injured and out for the season, Brady did as well.

WHICH TEAM WOULD HAVE A BETTER 2011 RECORD AT THE END OF THE SEASON? NEW ENGLAND, OR INDY?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'd say New England, but not by a ton. They do have the worst defense in the NFL and we all know that Brady has carried them to a lot of wins.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Colts would be worse.
See: Matt Cassel.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say the Colts, just because the Pats have Belichick.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Over hyped or not, his system can work without Brady and he's a lot better then Caldwell.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
They have Mallett to back him up. At least they have a backup plan in case he goes down, because it's happened before and they've still been a contender.

Patriots would be the better team.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Cassel came in and got to the playoffs while the Patriots still had a D

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Cassel came in and got to the playoffs while the Patriots still had a D
Cassell threw for 3,700 yards and 21 TDs. Defense or no defense, they would have won and did win more games than the Colts are going to this year

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Colts obviously. The Pats have good backup quaterbacks like Hoyer and Mallet while the Colts have Painter and Orlovszy. The Pats also have somewhat of a running game with BJGE and Woodhead.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cassell threw for 3,700 yards and 21 TDs. Defense or no defense, they would have won and did win more games than the Colts are going to this year
No doubt. And the o-line was playing better than it is (should be) now. It was just something to bear in mind hence the "for what it's worth".

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, my response was to this question...

WHICH TEAM WOULD HAVE A BETTER 2011 RECORD AT THE END OF THE SEASON? NEW ENGLAND, OR INDY?

So I guess that means Indy would be worse and I voted for the wrong team. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%