Reaction score
Don't care who the Dodgers face

Astros have altuve, jv and keuchal
Yanks have the pen and judge

Both are gonna be tough. And yanks loss of a dh won't even affect them

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he was still decent with the tigers though. not as good as his recent outings, but he didn't suck.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Mexi said:
this year he sucked. Goes to Astros and is as good as ever
It's almost like he has something to play for now

I imagine going from Detroit to Houston would be energizing

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't have to play the Indians, that's why imo

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Cubs gonna have an interesting offseason. Never really got it going all year. Successful season tho, first time a Defending Champ made the playoffs in awhile and won the Central. Dodgers are the better team this year, and I think the Nats are as well. Was fortunate to get passed them. It was fun. Can't wait for Game 7 tonight.

Don't really care who wins but would love to see Starlin Castro or Verlander get a ring
Nationals are a joke. Clinched the division in like August and still can't win in the postseason.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Verlander dominated the Dodgers in a start this year

Ugh.

I really wanted the yanks. I just thought they sucked lol. Got lucky to get even this far. Oh well. Astros Dodgers it is

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Love how people said Verlander was declining this year and that he was washed up.  I knew he wasn't, and kept thinking the Yankees would land him.  That didn't happen, but funny how he dominated the Yankees twice in this series and got MVP.  Don't count this guy out, even on a down year.  He knows how to win and it's going to be fun seeing him match up with Kershaw.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The yankees just win, man.
Not sure if you meant that sarcastically or not, but we're talking about a team that just got to game 7 unexpectedly... I know people said that the Yankees are legit, but go back to the predictions thread and see how many people actually picked the Yankees to go that far... I think it was only one.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
really hope verlander gets his championship. he deserves it

CoachAF

Reaction score
What an incredible ride this post-season has been. I keep thinking that people will give the Astros the credit they deserve, but it never seems to be that way. This whole series I had to listen to Judge this, and Judge that. I even heard the announcers say that Gardner played an outstanding LF (while he bounced a throw 6 times into 2nd base). Hey, it is what it is. A-Fraud and Co picked the Yankees to win almost every game. Meanwhile, the real MVP came up big and led his team to the World Series. This team has more heart than any team out there. That is the reason why they won the series IMO. 

Now we move on to the Dodgers, and I can already see the narrative building on Twitter. The Dodgers bullpen gives the Astros no chance to come back and Kershaw will steal their soul. That's fine. I dont expect the Astros to ever be favored, and I think they actually like it that way. The Astros are only spoken of favorably when the MSM wants to throw in the Harvey rebuild. We are only a good story because of our cities suffering. Whatevs. This team is playing hard for their city. They have been an absolute joy to watch, and I wish the ASTROS the best of luck over the next 4-7 games. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at that fake kershaw narrative

Its going to be like 95-100 on tuesday and he gave up a lot of homers this year. In the playoffs he's already given up 6

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm still shocked that Charlie Morton and Lance McCullers Jr held the Yankees to 3 hits last night. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
K's are better than double plays meh

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's great. At least his team got far into the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%