Pacers Pushing Reggie Miller To Seek Front Office Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pacers are pushing Reggie Miller to seek a job in their front office.

Owner Herb Simon believes the proclamations from Larry Bird that this will be his final season as team's president and is seeking opinions on how they believe Miller would succeed in the role.

“He’s going to look hard at this, if it’s presented in the right way,” says one source.

Simon hopes Donnie Walsh would be willing to return to mentor Miller.

“Herb really wants that to happen,” says a league official with close ties to Miller and Walsh.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mark Jackson was taken off TV, and now possibly Reggie Miller? Am I dreaming?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I honestly don't think sports fans like a single analyst other than Charles Barkley. Everybody bitches and moans about every single analyst when the majority aren't even half bad.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually, I don't mind a lot of them, but I have specifically hated him and Jackson for a while. And neither of them are analysts, they are broadcasters/announcers.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly don't think sports fans like a single analyst other than Charles Barkley. Everybody bitches and moans about every single analyst when the majority aren't even half bad.
you're so right lol

some are bad though
Mark Jackson was awful
I understand why people dont like Reggie, but I love him. DONT TAKE THE JOB REGGIE

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id give it a go if i was him. its not like he'd be jobless after or broke. lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like how they keep trying to get former Pacers to still be in the organization.

Reaction score
Yes! Not only would he be joining our staff Swish, but it sounds like he'd be pursuing the GM job in a couple of seasons. Donnie Walsh coming back into the front office as well to help groom Miller for the job would be perfect. If this happens, it helps us even more. Having Reggie back in the franchise would bring fans back in and of itself. Great news for Pacers fans. Hopefully this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%