Reaction score
Sugar Bowl: 1. Clemson v. 4. Alabama
Rose Bowl: 2. Oklahoma v. 3. Georgia

Discuss

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Despite the fact that I only know one player among these four teams (Baker), I can assure to you that UGA wins it all.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't necessarily believe OSU should have made it, but the SEC getting two teams is hilarious

CoachAF

Reaction score
elcheato said:
I don't necessarily believe OSU should have made it, but the SEC getting two teams is hilarious
SEC is down from where it once was, but the top teams are just as good as the top teams around the nation.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alabama didn't play anyone, and the best part is, they're not even the 2nd most deserving SEC team. Auburn beat them, and because of that they qualified for a game Alabama did not qualify for, and losing that game caused them to drop 3 spots below Alabama? What kind of logic is that? 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Auburn lost three games.

Bammer also beat a healthy FSU.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Before the SEC title game, a game in which Alabama did not qualify for, Auburn was 3 spots ahead of Alabama

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wasn't OSU on the opposite side of this argument last year?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No clue I live in the moment

CoachAF

Reaction score
AiRuPtHeRe said:
OU winning it all IMO.
They will have to beat 2 great defenses to get there. If they win, hey will have earned it

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bama doesn't go ranked 1 or 2 for the entire season and not get into the playoff after losing 1 game, on the road, against #6. I knew they were getting in when I saw Vegas had them favored to win over any potential Playoff team. Nick Saban with a month to prepare and something to prove is probably the worst thing any team wants to see in a semifinal.  Bama also has time to get their LB corps healthy.  The committee no doubt looks at what a 100% healthy Bama team did to FSU in game 1 and is envisioning that squad lining up against Clemson.

I can't wait to see the trilogy and then see Mayfield get throttled by an actual defense. Georgia is going to pressure the hell out of him. Playing against nothing but Big 12 teams down the stretch is counterproductive for the Sooners.

I think people will be pissed to see Bama vs Georgia in the Natty. Silver lining will be the ensuing discussion to bump the playoff to 6 teams.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Army won yesterday... which means we’ll get a day off this week or next. The Secretary of the Army will sign a memo authorizing this day to celebrate the Cadets’ victory.

God damn right we’re invested into that rivalry.

CoachAF

Reaction score
AE. said:
Army won yesterday... which means we’ll get a day off this week or next. The Secretary of the Army will sign a memo authorizing this day to celebrate the Cadets’ victory.

God damn right we’re invested into that rivalry.

that's cool!!! i had no idea they did that. I also didnt know you were in the Army. Thanks for your service. That national anthem on Saturday was awesome. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%