I'm Leaving

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone here likes to shout and denounce my opinions.  I try to come on here and talk baseball and everyone has a problem with it, so I'm leaving.  I don't need this site to brainwash me anymore and it's not worth the effort.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this is the easy way

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
It's an internet forum. Who cares if people disagree with you. I disagree with people all the time on here.

You bring good activity here, but just post some questionable remarks (i.e. Porcello being DFA'd)

Paulius

Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
Lmao. Still the same, years later.
Thomas Saxaphone where u been dog

Come thru to the NBA section

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
Pwn has been a little girl since 2012 it'll be okay

Guess who's back back back. 

Back again gain gain.

PWNdroia's back back back.

To defend fend fend.

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

I was never brainwashed by anyone here, though they tried to do so.  I always said my opinion, dished it out and took flak from people about diverted opinions and/or being right about many things.  I left because I got mad when people have been relentless.  It got tiring.  I work like fifty hours a week, I didn't have time to stick around and hear people try to trash all my ideas, even if I found them highly logical.  It just became too much having everyone yell at me for my personal opinions, and honestly I didn't want to keep up.  It wasn't worth it at the time. Sometimes this place makes me a bit obsessive and that's not good for anything.  

But it's the end of the baseball season and I can't turn down not giving my predictions and thoughts.  I want them written down. Challenge them all if you may.

Little girls seem pretty nice if you compare them to most sports fans.  Honestly I'd rather keep my innocence then try to be an unfriendly foul-mouthed sports fan.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well whatever all of that means, no one may agree but your ideas did bring debates and activity. if youre back, cool

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I personally have never had anything against you and quite frankly I don't think most members do either. We all bash each other, CC, Bware, Nola for example. It's all in good fun and it increases activity.

Glad you're back.

P.S. I have no idea what your last paragraph meant, but I'm now slightly concerned for you.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hey, welcome back man!

the si family has missed you!

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
I never wanted you to peace. You're good for activity. 

No one has it out for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%