League Update

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The upcoming playoffs will be expedited as they need to be finished by Thursday night. Basically, whenever the DC's are in and I have the free time to run the games, I'm going to do it. I'll still post them live like usual, and you'll still have the chance to make adjustments in the middle of the round and in between rounds.

Following the playoffs, the league will be on indefinite hiatus. We aren't ending and we aren't restarting, but I just need a break. I don't have a timetable on it at the moment, but I'll definitely be back. This will still be "end season" mode, so no transactions can be posted during that time. The GroupMe will stay open, and I'm sure most of you will continue to talk in there. 

Thanks for understanding.

Bozo The Clown

Reaction score
Understandable, thanks for all the work youve put in over the past ~6ish months Ive been a GM here plus all the rest I wasnt here for.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
of course we'll talk there, this site is dead

Will

Reaction score
Only been here one season but really enjoyed it and appreciate how well run of a league this is so thanks for that. Know from previous experience it takes alot to run a league like this so take all the time you need, we will be here when your ready to get back into it.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well deserved break bro .. yall dont bail on us

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
League will be back up and running tonight. From there, the draft will start, trades will re-open, etc.

I promised money once the Bucks made the playoffs, so all GM's have $5 to their name that they can claim, but only after they've updated their team's heights and weights for all players. See thread above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%