How Can We Improve SI?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Easier for that because you can shrink the league but harder for everything else haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Easier for that because you can shrink the league but harder for everything else haha
yea and expansion would work but i agree. ive only tinkered with it when it first came out.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just noticed fastbreak is breakfast switched around. Mind Blown.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Why doesn't somebody try to get a head count to see how many people we could gather for a league

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Get a team sign up going. Just put it isn't 100% for sure. Just a feeler that could turn into a real league. 

Two birds with one stone. 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I think this could be a great football forum if we pushed it more. It's already great for basketball, but so many forums are dominated by one particular sport. Is there enough interest in football at this site, though? At the same time, I really do appreciate a forum that loves basketball considering all the football and hockey snobs out there who don't understand how difficult, complex, and great basketball is.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I think this could be a great football forum if we pushed it more. It's already great for basketball, but so many forums are dominated by one particular sport. Is there enough interest in football at this site, though? At the same time, I really do appreciate a forum that loves basketball considering all the football and hockey snobs out there who don't understand how difficult, complex, and great basketball is.
The problem with that is that Buzzy and CC are huge in the basketball conversations aspect, but are not nearly as big into football. IDK if Buzzy even watches football tbh (I know CC is a Ravens fan)

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, basketball's popularity is being oppressed by hockey...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks the football conversation here is fine?

Tony H.

Reaction score
An updated version of the favorite team icons would be nice.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Am I the only one that thinks the football conversation here is fine?
From December 31st, the NFL Offseason thread has 20 pages
From June 14th, the NBA Offseason thread has 70 pages

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Definitely not as active as it used to be, I've definitely noticed that. A new skin with some new logos would be nice, I like change. Sim Leagues wouldn't hurt, could help bring some people in. I was just talking to a guy named Dave (Owner of Center Stage Sports) the other night about this forum and I told him I was concerned this forum wouldn't be around much longer and I don't want to see that. He even talked about this forum merging with his but I told him that's completely out of my control, he'd have to talk to the owners or whoever. I like this forum and the core guys that have stayed here regardless but something has to be spiced up a bit. If everything stays the way it is then I don't see good things in the future. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
From December 31st, the NFL Offseason thread has 20 pages
From June 14th, the NBA Offseason thread has 70 pages
We'd need a CC vs. Nola level feud to get that kind of activity lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%