CoachAF

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/bitzybetsy/status/946407707606740992

If true, then dangggggg

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don’t buy it. A few years of silence and now she’s brave enough to describe the incident with some incredibly unbelievable details!? He held her wrist in the doorway of an Apple Store restroom for 10 minuets, which she screamed for help. Yeah, sure.

This #metoo thing has amped up the attention whores and whack jobs.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
This story doesn't sound even remotely feasible.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The constant theme of men on this forum not believing women and always trying to blame the victim is certainly interesting 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Right, even though that isn't the case

CoachAF

Reaction score
AE. said:
I dont buy it. A few years of silence and now shes brave enough to describe the incident with some incredibly unbelievable details!? He held her wrist in the doorway of an Apple Store restroom for 10 minuets, which she screamed for help. Yeah, sure.

This #metoo thing has amped up the attention whores and whack jobs.
Im sure her employment by the club had nothing to do with it. If she comes out with her story back then, what do you think the team would do? All that doesnt even take into account the emotional/physical stresses events like this can place on a woman. I have seen sexual harassment at play in the workplace. Its ugly and is often built on a power imbalance. Once she felt free of that power, she came out with her story. She could be lying, but she could just as easily be telling the truth. Im sure the MLB and Twins will get to the bottom of this.

Ill say one thing: I dont believe a word of what the player says just because of who he is. Palmeiro waved his finger at Congress and Pettitte denied into every microphone he could. These guys will lie. Its a sad truth.

CoachAF

Reaction score
elcheato said:
The constant theme of men on this forum not believing women and always trying to blame the victim is certainly interesting 
Things like this dont seem to be as important to people until they are personally affected or know those who were. Empathy, ya know?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont believe it not bc of who Sano is but bc her recollection doesn’t add up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%