The Machado Thread

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently the Cubs offered Russell, Almora, and Montgomery.  O's said no.  I'll say it now, the O's will get less when they panic and trade him at the deadline.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
AE. said:
Apparently the Cubs offered Russell, Almora, and Montgomery.  O's said no.  I'll say it now, the O's will get less when they panic and trade him at the deadline.
Probably, but I can't see him being moved now.  Only at the deadline if the O's aren't in contention.

catman

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Yup. I can't see a team giving up more.
It depends on how much 2 teams that are fighting for playoff spots want him.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JP Morosu reporting theres names being exchanged between Red Sox and Orioles. Dombrowski is amazing if he can pull this off. Machado to the Red Sox is something I could have never imagined after last season.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Something needs to happen. This winter has been awfully slow.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If I were Baltimore Id be focused on just finding the best deal in return and not worry about which team hes traded to

Trading within the division is not an issue if youre worried that hes likely to sign with the Yankees in FA next year if not extended

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
If I were Baltimore Id be focused on just finding the best deal in return and not worry about which team hes traded to

Trading within the division is not an issue if youre worried that hes likely to sign with the Yankees in FA next year if not extended
I doubt they trade him as a one year rental. Teams would probably trade for him if they can sign him long term, if not, I see him being moved at the deadline. I'd be happy without him, he's overrated in my opinion.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A Reds fan was trying to convince me they would be able to acquire Machado with a package of Suarez, Duvall, and Amir Garrett...if they wanted.

2017 can't end soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%