Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Why did he wrestle as Dustin?

Last week he lost to him as goldust so this week he didn't want to be like a pawn to Bray in his mind games with Finn Balor and demanded a rematch with him as himself..

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Should have wrestled as the artist formerly know as goldust imo

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like Whatculture is done, they got rid of all their personalities and now trying to replace them. So i don't know what that means for WCPW as a whole.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They've got all the seats on the camera side blocked off at Smackdown tonight.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

– As seen on Tuesday’s SmackDown LIve, WWE Champion Jinder Mahal cut a promo that mocked Shinsuke Nakamura for being Japanese.

At one point in the promo, Mahal mocked Nakamnura’s appearance, saying “you always rook the same” and always has the same facial expression whether he’s happy and angry. He also referenced Japanese people feasting on cats and dolphins and compared Nakamura to Mr. Miyagi from the Karate Kid movies.

Fans in the arena weren’t having it and responded by chanting, “that’s too far.” WWE apparently wasn’t a fan of this segment either, as it was not uploaded to the company’s YouTube channel.

That segment bombed big time, no reaction at all.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
you got mod powers here now

I've updated the standings on my word pad but i cannot edit on your post in the pick em thread.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE has announced Cesaro's teeth were pushed into his upper jaw by 3-4 mm and he will need to visit a maxillofacial surgeon to get it fixed before he can return to in ring action

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Cageside Seats a Shield reunion is set to take place for the TLC PPV in honor of their 5 year anniversary of their debut and to help boost ticket sales
It's believed they will be facing The Miztourage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%