PFT: Pro Football Trivia Signup: Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Was plannin on doing like a Pro Football Trivia. I got a book (pro football trivia, lol) and it has crazy hard questions. I was planning on it consisting of multiple games. For each game, memebrs on the site would have 48 hours to sign up. Then the game begins. Each game will be 3 weeks long, each week consisting of 5 questions. Each game will be separated by like a month or two, to give ur little heads some rest.

Basically, first person to answer question would be granted a point (i would state how many points question is worth). I'd give members approx. 20 hours to answer, so i can go back and see who answered first or w/e. For mult. answers, ill state (each person is worth 1 point, get all 3, you get 4 points). etc. This stuff is hard, and is stuff from like 1930's to 1990's (copyright 1999).

Categories would be:
Rookies, HOF, teams, milestones, drafts, college (in relation to NFL) coaches, and many more. \\

First game will begin on Thursday, October 16th and will end November 6th.
There will be no "i sign up forever!!!" bs. Because it'll be hard for me to keep track of who is still in, who's still active, etc. for each game.

Each game will be harder than the last, so the first is the easiest. Im going through my book picking out the easiest.

Signups:
1. Yankees2772
2. RipCity32

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Same with Yankees here. Don't know much, but I'm aboard.

Also, people will use google. :/

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think you should have liked 3 minutes to answer when each question is asked, because people will use google no doubt.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
their not that easy. They're not gonna be like who rushed for x yards in x season. It'll be like.

X coach coached y team in 1944, and and played against the O-Line coach of x team, who in 1955 was his Offensive Coord. Who is that person?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
also, people arent always going to be on so im just going to give them time. Usually ill post it b4 school or sumtin. Plus like i said, i take 1st answer.

There's no way anyone on this site would be able to answer 5% of these questions without using Google or an encyclopedia anyway. It's still cool tho because they are really challenging.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So then it's a research contest. I could find any answer online...or just use my own personal stat book.

Not sure how popular this will be.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
well i thought it'd be a good idea, but i knew people would resort to Google anyhow. Just wanted to try sumtin fun, ya know sports knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%