NASCAR Discussion Thread

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:

That was absolutely horrible
It was epic to me. Jr holding off everyone and then that big wreck. I didn't see Dillon go into the fence at first,I saw Hamlins whole car go into flames I was worried as hell for him. But everyone being okay made it epic. You could see the worry on Jr's face and after what happened to his dad I don't blame him. Was a terrible sight seeing another 3 car being in a deadly crash.

tbuc

Reaction score
Anyone do NASCAR on Draftkings? Or am I the only one with a gambling problem?

tbuc

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I didn't even know you could lol
LOL. It's actually the sport I'm best at. I'm getting ready to put in my lineup here in a bit. 

RunSoHard

Reaction score
tbuc said:
Anyone do NASCAR on Draftkings? Or am I the only one with a gambling problem?

I used to a year long version of it. Basically who even won got like 1000 bucks are something, it was HUGE.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
tbuc said:
LOL. It's actually the sport I'm best at. I'm getting ready to put in my lineup here in a bit. 

I should probably try it. I've been a lifelong fan and know everything about the sport. Been to probably 50+ races and know which drivers are good where. 

tbuc

Reaction score
Pretty exciting finish in Dover on Sunday. Poor Jimmie Johnson, who finished qualifying in 21st, moved all the way up to first to lead four laps was at fault for an 18 car crash which brought out the red flag. That dropped him all the way down to 25th. The race came down to Matt Kenseth, Kyle Larson, and Chase Elliott in the end. Elliott never had much of a chance, as once he passed Larson for second, Kyle was on Chase's bumper and never allowed Chase to break free. Once Larson reclaimed second, he did give Kenseth a scare, but the Joe Gibbs driver was able hold off Larson long enough to record his first win of the year.

As for my draftkings team, I did have Kyle Larson would was my only driver to score over 100. My biggest bust was Tony Stewart, who does have a strong track history in Dover, but he finished 34th after this track bar broke. 

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
tbuc said:
Pretty exciting finish in Dover on Sunday. Poor Jimmie Johnson, who finished qualifying in 21st, moved all the way up to first to lead four laps was at fault for an 18 car crash which brought out the red flag. That dropped him all the way down to 25th. The race came down to Matt Kenseth, Kyle Larson, and Chase Elliott in the end. Elliott never had much of a chance, as once he passed Larson for second, Kyle was on Chase's bumper and never allowed Chase to break free. Once Larson reclaimed second, he did give Kenseth a scare, but the Joe Gibbs driver was able hold off Larson long enough to record his first win of the year.

As for my draftkings team, I did have Kyle Larson would was my only driver to score over 100. My biggest bust was Tony Stewart, who does have a strong track history in Dover, but he finished 34th after this track bar broke. 

A NASCAR fan?? Nice! I'm still trying to figure out who my next driver will be as I was a Jeff Gordon fan. I like Kyle Larson and Joey Logano, and I don't mind Chase Elliott, either. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess I went over to Chase, though I still don't have the interest I had with Jeff.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I guess I went over to Chase, though I still don't have the interest I had with Jeff.

Me neither. Hasn't been the same at all

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Hard to believe Jimmie got #7. Didn't think we'd see another get 7, especially with the way NASCAR is today.

tbuc

Reaction score
A little late with this, but congrats to Jimmie Johnson. He could be the last 7 time winner. If not, it will be a very long time until we see it again.

tbuc

Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:

And.. Carl Edwards retires
That was pretty random. He proved this past season he's still one of the best... Rumor is he's getting into politics and will run for Senate. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%